LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1986.5 nissan truck

Old 06-08-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
1986.5 nissan truck

I know its not a tacoma or related for that matter, but im doing this for my dad so i figured its worth a shot.

1986.5 Nissan truck with undetermined miles. The odometer stopped working in 94 with 226,xxx miles on it, and in the sixteen years since then, I estimate another 150k added to it. Truck runs but has a blown head gasket, so i wouldnt recommend driving far before repairing. It's cleary no beauty queen or show stopper, but would make a good work truck/gas saver (gets between 25-30 mpg). Up until the head gasket blew, the engine ran strong and the transmission still shifts good. asking $550

Old 06-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck

My friend has a 1986.5 nissan hardbody as well but his is 4x4. The head gasket blew on his at 246,000 miles. New engine and its running strong again.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Good luck
x2
Old 06-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Good luck

My friend has a 1986.5 nissan hardbody as well but his is 4x4. The head gasket blew on his at 246,000 miles. New engine and its running strong again.
thanks. my dad bought it brand new and put all the mile on himself. this is the first major mechanical problem the trucks ever had...been a good dependable truck thats for sure.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #6

i do know it was rear ended years ago but only enough to bend the bumper (and get replaced by a piece of steel stock).

no major rust that i can see, just surface.

it is a long bed, between 7-8' ill get measurements later.

im in dublin, ga. 45 min below macon, and a couple hours east of savannah. smack in the middle of the state.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i would hop on this so fast if you werent in ga

i want a hardbody so bad
Old 06-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #8
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones1028 View Post
i do know it was rear ended years ago but only enough to bend the bumper (and get replaced by a piece of steel stock).

no major rust that i can see, just surface.

it is a long bed, between 7-8' ill get measurements later.

im in dublin, ga. 45 min below macon, and a couple hours east of savannah. smack in the middle of the state.

Please send me a PM, that way it will show on my email too.

BTW, if you are 2 hours east of Savanah, well I think you'll be in the Atlantic.

While not as popular with the wife, I still like my Nissan 20 years after buying it.

PK
Old 06-09-2010, 09:26 AM   #9

haha damn. savannahs 2 hours to the east from hear is what i meant to say. ill pm u when pics are up
Old 06-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #10

new pics for PMK

oh yeah and the bed is 7'6" long by 4'6" wide.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #11
Jordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud of

Jordo's Tacoma Gallery
You would sell this in 2 min flat on clubfrontier.org If youcant sell it here, try there.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #12

Thanks for the advise jordo. That's a good lookin frontier u got...how come u on a Tacoma site? Lol
Old 06-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
Jordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud ofJordo has much to be proud of

Jordo's Tacoma Gallery
Ha! I updated my sig pic, and all my text went away! You know anything I did wrong?

It used to say....

I am switching teams! Waiting till 2011's tacomas are out

MY SPELLING SUXS, I KNOW. PRO Motocrosser since 2005, Sponsored rider for Thedirtlab.com
2005 SE Crew cab ,70K miles, 3 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body lift, Custom, "Jordo Metal" Black 16inch rims with
Kumho MT's, 285/75/16. )

So thats why i'm here, lol.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:43 AM   #14
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping the bed was the short one based off the first set of photos. Being a long bed it won't fit my King Cab.

Unfortunately, it would not work out, which is a bummer since that would make a great parts donor truck to redo mine.

As already mentioned, you should be able to move it pretty quick. These are a great truck.

Thanks for taking the photos. Sorry to have you do that and then back out. Mine needs a bed and that was my main goal.

PK
Old 06-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
It it was 4x4 I would take it off your hands in a heartbeat
Old 06-10-2010, 05:56 AM   #16

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
Ha! I updated my sig pic, and all my text went away! You know anything I did wrong?

It used to say....

I am switching teams! Waiting till 2011's tacomas are out

MY SPELLING SUXS, I KNOW. PRO Motocrosser since 2005, Sponsored rider for Thedirtlab.com
2005 SE Crew cab ,70K miles, 3 inch suspension lift, 2 inch body lift, Custom, "Jordo Metal" Black 16inch rims with
Kumho MT's, 285/75/16. )

So thats why i'm here, lol.
TheDirtLab, ProMX'r, is that your National MX number?

PK