Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pro Comp Wheels / BFG Mud Terrains

Old 06-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
SupaFly is on a distinguished road
SupaFly's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp Wheels / BFG Mud Terrains

The wheels are 17x8 Pro Comps 7098 in black. The tires are BFG mud terrains 255/75/17. Both wheels and tires are about 6 months old and have about 900 miles on them. Not a scratch or ding on them at all. I'm asking $900 obo. I will not ship but will meet half way if you are in the area. Im in Modesto,CA.
Attached Thumbnails
Pro Comp Wheels / BFG Mud Terrains-pro-comp1.jpeg   Pro Comp Wheels / BFG Mud Terrains-pro-comp2.jpeg  
Old 06-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaFly View Post
The wheels are 17x8 Pro Comps 7098 in black. The tires are BFG mud terrains 255/75/17. Both wheels and tires are about 6 months old and have about 900 miles on them. Not a scratch or ding on them at all. I'm asking $900 obo. I will not ship but will meet half way if you are in the area. Im in Modesto,CA.
Are you sure about that Pro Comp part number? I have the 7098s and they don't look like yours. Yours look like they are 89s not 98s.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
7098s are the newest ones; 7089 are the older version (these that are for sale)

Good Luck!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #5
fpradojr36 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jr.
fpradojr36's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know or anyone on here know if that tire setup will fit on stock 2wd prerunner 04? I will be putting a 3'' toytec lift soon.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #6
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dammm your so far from me.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:27 AM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpradojr36 View Post
Do you know or anyone on here know if that tire setup will fit on stock 2wd prerunner 04? I will be putting a 3'' toytec lift soon.
It should fit just fine. 255 is a size smaller than stock (width). 75 is 2 sizes up from stock. 17" rim can fit on your truck.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #8
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpradojr36 View Post
Those tires actually measure out to be about 32x10s.

The backspacing on the wheels becomes more important with no lift. If the rims being offered by the OP have 0 offset you may see a slight rub in the front mudflap area when in a turn without a lift. Removing the mudflap and doing the pinch weld mod behind there may be required.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #9
"That's what she said..."
Hondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really niceHondarider08 is just really nice

Air Force: Currently ROTC, future fighter pilot.
Name: Justin
Hondarider08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm located in las vegas, NV. You think you could meet me halfway from there? Maybe somewhere is bakersfield?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
can you get any pics with the width showing and the tread look