Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ front bumper

Old 06-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ front bumper

WTB: 05+ front bumper. I don't care about color or anything else. My wife smashed my truck I'll post a pic...
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
tonyplanet will become famous soon enoughtonyplanet will become famous soon enough

tonyplanet's Tacoma Gallery
All the reason to buy a new tube or plate bumper. Just to name a few...
All-pro, ARB, Shrockworks, CBI. I would sale you mine, but I'm waiting on saving up some coin for my new bumper before I remove my stock bumper.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent...
Old 06-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
jump on the relentless fabrication bumper buy!
Old 06-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you guys
Old 06-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #6

Pic....
Attached Thumbnails
WTB: 05+ front bumper-photo.jpg  
Old 06-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #7
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
oh damn. the wife did a good number on it
Old 06-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #8

Ya, I wanted to cry..
Old 06-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
damn i just threw mine away, you coulda had it for free
Old 06-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #10

No!!! That hurts.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:29 PM   #11
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry, that didn't help huh
Old 06-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...nt-bumper.html

im sellin mine...

if your fogs still work we can work somethin out and ill sell the fogs separately.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #13

I don't even know what frogs are.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:37 AM   #14
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
damn i just threw mine away, you coulda had it for free
That was silly. I hope in the future when you upgrade you either keep or sell the old parts. That way you could either make some money back or if you ever decide to sell your truck you could return it to stock and not lose too much money off the mods by selling them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
I don't even know what frogs are.
fogs as in fog lights. The lights in your front bumper that put out a wide beam.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:57 AM   #15

Learn somthing new everyday.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
That was silly. I hope in the future when you upgrade you either keep or sell the old parts. That way you could either make some money back or if you ever decide to sell your truck you could return it to stock and not lose too much money off the mods by selling them to.
Actually, I already know I'm not ever going to sell my truck. As far as making money on parts, yes that's true, and I've sold many things on this forum, but I've also donated a bunch of my parts (as parts have been donated to me as well). Also, I just didn't have any space to keep a bumper laying around. So, yes, silly in your book, but not mine.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #17
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
ill trade you my bumper for your scooped hood....
Old 06-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #18

That's very very tempting:/

I have to ponder this one
Old 06-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #19
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
Actually, I already know I'm not ever going to sell my truck. As far as making money on parts, yes that's true, and I've sold many things on this forum, but I've also donated a bunch of my parts (as parts have been donated to me as well). Also, I just didn't have any space to keep a bumper laying around. So, yes, silly in your book, but not mine.
True. I didn't take a space to put it into consideration.