Notices

Weld Racing Stone Crushers!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
Weld Racing Stone Crushers!

17x8, 6x5.5 4.625 backspacing, 2 are brand new, 2 are used but good condition. To use on tacomas, the dualdrileld wheel will not work though i have a lead on a brand new big bore 4th wheel that is the exact same as the other 3 for $135 shipped if purchased by Friday July 2nd.

$600 obo + shipping
may be interested in a partial trade with cash for something like a toolbox? let me know what you have.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 06-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
coming up in about 12 hours
Old 06-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Pics...
I have 3 at the moment, the 2nd new one is on the way to my house as we speak. the new one in the middle is dual drilled for 2 bolt patterns.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking wheels.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #6
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
the cheyennes in the background are also for sale. one of them has a crack on one of the spokes though. not entirely sure it can be fixed but the other 3 are fine make me an offer on those.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:45 AM   #7
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
offers?
Old 06-14-2010, 11:39 AM   #8
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
offers?
bump

4th wheel will be here thursday, ill post a pic when it gets in.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
Tackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to behold

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
Is the 4th wheel multi-drilled like the center one in the pic? Do you have all 4 of the push through caps?
Old 06-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackz View Post
Is the 4th wheel multi-drilled like the center one in the pic? Do you have all 4 of the push through caps?
pretty sure the 4th wheel will be normal like the other 2 as they were the same part #. I have 1 cap for sure, maybe 2 ill have to look... you can get them on ebay.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #11
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #12
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
all 4 wheels:

Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 AM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
This is mostly out of curiosity, but since the wheels have different center bores, would 3 of them be hub-centric and the other be lug-centric? How would this combination affect the function of the wheels?
Old 06-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
This is mostly out of curiosity, but since the wheels have different center bores, would 3 of them be hub-centric and the other be lug-centric? How would this combination affect the function of the wheels?
Honestly I am not 100% sure but the more I think about it im pretty sure the toyotas need to have the "big bore" on the wheels, meaning that dual drilled will not work (dual drilled for 6x5.5 and f150 6lug & smaller bore) but the other 3 would work fine. I listed these on the gm sites Im on and figured why not here as I knew the bolt pattern was correct but didnt think about the center bore being an issue.

However, the seller i got the 4th brand new wheel on ebay has one more brand new wheel available, so that would solve that problem if someone was interested in the 3 big bore wheels I have.
ill pull a wheel of my taco this weekend and test mount one big bore wheel and the dual drilled one.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
trades?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:22 AM   #16
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Honestly I am not 100% sure but the more I think about it im pretty sure the toyotas need to have the "big bore" on the wheels, meaning that dual drilled will not work (dual drilled for 6x5.5 and f150 6lug & smaller bore) but the other 3 would work fine. I listed these on the gm sites Im on and figured why not here as I knew the bolt pattern was correct but didnt think about the center bore being an issue.

However, the seller i got the 4th brand new wheel on ebay has one more brand new wheel available, so that would solve that problem if someone was interested in the 3 big bore wheels I have.
ill pull a wheel of my taco this weekend and test mount one big bore wheel and the dual drilled one.
The Tacomas should use the big bore wheel.

Thanks for the update and good luck with the sale.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:37 AM   #17
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
updated original post that should clear things up
Old 06-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #19
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
again
Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #20
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
specs of the cheyennes?