Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Moto Metal Rims w/ Tires If You Have Em!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation WTB: Moto Metal Rims w/ Tires If You Have Em!!!

I am looking to buy or trade for some moto metal rims!!! preferably black with aluminum!!! I plan to buy soon before summer ends and school starts!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
if u have rims only, thats fine!!! also pics r greatly appreciated!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
chrome r fine as well as long as they r in good condition and decently priced!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

i have 4 helo maxx 8 chrome 16 inch with nitto terra grappler 265-75-16 mounted with 5000 miles on them will take 650.00 plus shipping
Old 06-12-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
I am looking to buy or trade for some moto metal rims!!! preferably black with aluminum!!! I plan to buy soon before summer ends and school starts!!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ale-trade.html
Old 06-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Smile rims/tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubota man View Post
i have 4 helo maxx 8 chrome 16 inch with nitto terra grappler 265-75-16 mounted with 5000 miles on them will take 650.00 plus shipping
sounds good!!! how much will shipping cost? pics???? plz
Old 06-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 Chrome Motos in perfect condition. $500

16x8 with 24 locking lugs, 4.5" Back Spaced...perfect for 285s

Old 06-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Good deal Scott!!
Thanks bud
Old 06-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #10
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn dude come over here to az i got 951 black with tires. i want to get rid of my motos cause i want mojaves
Old 06-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
damn dude come over here to az i got 951 black with tires. i want to get rid of my motos cause i want mojaves
If I sell mine i'll buy yours
Old 06-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation rims/tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
how much??? how many miles? 6 lug? shipping?
Old 06-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #14
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
dont want to ship it wouldnt be worth it to either of us sorry mna
Old 06-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #15
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You don't like scott's wheels?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #16

Quote:
You don't like scott's wheels?
Old 06-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #17
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
probilly around 100 or so just guessing
Old 06-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #19

Quote:
Pics?
x2...I provided mine
Old 06-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I have 4 Chrome Motos in perfect condition. $500

16x8 with 24 locking lugs, 4.5" Back Spaced...perfect for 285s

i like ur rims n all but i really want the black 951s or whatever they r called...u know the ones that r black with aluminum lips!!! besides i pretty much have a deal sealed right now!!! 5 rims that r the ones i want!!! they have bout 13000 hw miles for 470....good deal i think!!! n the guy is meetin me halfway!!! so case closed!!! haha....sorry