Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Westin Platinum Oval Step Bars

Old 06-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #1
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Westin Platinum Oval Step Bars

Hey all, I'm looking to sell a set of Westin Platinum Oval Step Bars. These are $387.95 from Autoanything. I purchased these in the middle of December, so they are in really good shape. I would like to sell them locally in WI if possible. Looking to get $250.00. Here is a pic with them mounted on my truck:
Old 06-14-2010, 05:31 AM   #2
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 06-16-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
Addicted to my DSLR

bump
Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
BSRACING777 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brendan J.
BSRACING777's Tacoma Gallery
BAD ASS TRUCK, That is a great color. Mine is silver as they did not have that color, but its a great looking truck. Enjoy!
Old 06-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
Addicted to my DSLR

Thank you. One of my coworkers has the silver truck, and I think they look awesome as well. You can do so much to the silver and it pops.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Addicted to my DSLR

ok $250 or best offer....
Old 06-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
scienceguy is on a distinguished road
scienceguy's Tacoma Gallery
4 inch? Bolt on? Any chips/dents?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
Addicted to my DSLR

4" bolt on with no chips or dents
Old 06-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #9
jeffarnold01 will become famous soon enough
jeffarnold01's Tacoma Gallery
If you would be willing to take 200.00 thru paypal shipped to 76126 I will buy them.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #10
scienceguy is on a distinguished road
scienceguy's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you getting rid of them? Looking to get sliders or a different color/style?
Old 06-19-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
Addicted to my DSLR

I bought them for my mom to use to help her get in and out of the truck. But after watching her get in and out she never used them, doh! I was like, "I bought these for you" and she says, "well I never even noticed them." Ha! lol
Old 06-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #12
Addicted to my DSLR

*spf*
Old 06-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #13
Addicted to my DSLR

Sold to Scienceguy, great guy to deal with!