Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Cbi rear bumper tire swing out

Old 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Cbi rear bumper tire swing out

For sale is a CBI Fab rear bumper with tire swing out. It is in great condition. Very durable and is a convenient place to keep a tire.

price is $500.

That is dirt on swing out hinge. Not rust. Can ship this at seller expense.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
volcom7377 is on a distinguished road
volcom7377's Tacoma Gallery
u have any pics from the side?
Old 06-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

It is much higher clearance than stock.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Damn your truck needs a good washin!
Lol.
Good luck man free bump
Old 06-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #6

yeah, truck has been busy. Thanks for the bump.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:55 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Sorry I meant non high clearance as in you didn't cut the bedsides. Sorry for the confusion and good luck with the sale.
correct, there is no cutting required to install this bumper. Sorry for the confusion on my part as well.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:57 AM   #9
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
bumpalump
Old 06-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
can the tire swing out come off? any pics of the side and of the swing arm open?
ignore the dirt. it cleans up nice. I assume the tire swing can come off. I have never tried.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #12
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you are going to be down south any time soon?
Any guess on shipping to 92672?
Old 06-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #13

i got it from texas and it was 150.. so id guess around 100
Old 06-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you see if the tire swing off comes off? If it does I might be interested. And I'm local.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #16

I think it can come off. its really not a hassle to have it on. even if it isnt how you carrry a tire
Old 06-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol, I know but I wouldn't want to run it until I have a full sized spare to run.

Also just thinking about that little extra weight. I need as good of gas mileage as I can get.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #18

surprisingly, the bumper isnt that heavy.. not even 100lbs
Old 06-15-2010, 06:03 PM   #19
Slamry

Ok, I'm going to be out of town camping until Monday, so if it isn't sold by then I'll probably pick this up.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #20

Is it the PRS summer camping trip? I wish I could go but I have work all weekend. Hope you guys have fun