Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Eyelids

Old 06-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Eyelids

Does anyone have eyelids for sale or know where I can buy some?
Thanks guys
Old 06-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
ebay type t-rex eyes!
Thanks man Ill probably go the ebay route soon if nobodys got any for sale in here. Figured I'd give it a shot
Old 06-14-2010, 01:03 AM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Thanks man Ill probably go the ebay route soon if nobodys got any for sale in here. Figured I'd give it a shot

I am ordering mine tomorrow! That is a good price! You found the one with the x-runner on the front right!?
Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #5
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine a few weeks ago and they were delivered Saturday! Seem to be a great fit and good product. A little "flimsier" than I had anticipated but that is likely due to the fact that I was expecting them to be more rigid.

I plan on priming/painting/clear coating and then installing them on Saturday. Will post pics once I do.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #6
Tacotronn

Quote:
I am ordering mine tomorrow! That is a good price! You found the one with the x-runner on the front right!?
Yeah it was the one with the xrunner but it said i would receive it in 18 days and I'm an impatient person when it comes stuff for the taco haha
Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Yeah it was the one with the xrunner but it said i would receive it in 18 days and I'm an impatient person when it comes stuff for the taco haha

Holyl shit 18 days they must be back ordered! I mite wait now!
Old 06-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #8
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holyl shit 18 days they must be back ordered! I mite wait now!
er... hold up just a second.

Rather than wait 18 days for delivery, you're going to wait to purchase them?! I must be missing something.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltaco View Post
er... hold up just a second.

Rather than wait 18 days for delivery, you're going to wait to purchase them?! I must be missing something.

Most of the time if you wait alittle bit they will get back in stock and you can keep your money till then buddy!
Old 06-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #10
Tacotronn

Hey Daniel I just got an email from the guy who makes them. He told me it will take 9 business days to make and then they will be shipped.