Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

In need of a throttle body for a 3.4

Old 06-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
In need of a throttle body for a 3.4

Hello I am in needs of a throttle body for a 1998 3.4l MT. Please if anyone has an extra one let me know?
Old 06-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Thats bad ass man I will take a look into it thanks!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think that might be a guy named Evan, if so he's a good guy. If he doesn't want to ship it to you let me know and I'll arrange something and ship it to you.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
I sent him an e-mail to see. that would be real cool of you, i'll let you know thanks!