Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB or Use: spanner wrench!

Old 06-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
WTB or Use: spanner wrench!

Looking to buy a spanner wrench in the socal OC area. If anyone has one that would be great, or if you have that I can use real quick, it would be nice also.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
allen wrench or a larger phillips screwdriver always works! many others and i have used this method, always works. just make sure you loosen the lock screw on the collar if your coilovers have one.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:34 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a small prybar type thing I use on mine, just use something that fits in the hole.
be sure to jack up the truck to take the weight off the coilovers it makes it waaaaay easier
Old 06-14-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have one you can use.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
Looking to buy a spanner wrench in the socal OC area. If anyone has one that would be great, or if you have that I can use real quick, it would be nice also.

Thanks!
They arern't set at 2.5 like they said huh lol, had to lower mine also.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
They arern't set at 2.5 like they said huh lol, had to lower mine also.

I haven't lowered mine yet. Did you have any issue with them hitting hard after a large bump, like a speed bump? Is that why you lowered yours, b/c thats why I'm lowering mine. I think they are set too high...
Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk87 View Post
I haven't lowered mine yet. Did you have any issue with them hitting hard after a large bump, like a speed bump? Is that why you lowered yours, b/c thats why I'm lowering mine. I think they are set too high...
Exactly, I measured compared to my friends 5100's set at 2.5 and mine were set at 3.5 from them.

Speed bumps were like hitting walls

At 2.5 they ride super smooth, the ride is awesome.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:37 AM   #8
Cool I'll lower mine tonight. How much thread do you have showing now?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
Rompin Around

I'll have to look.....
Old 06-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #10
Rompin Around

There is about 1 inch of threads showing on the top