Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtt 5k for 6k hid bulb

Old 06-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
wtt 5k for 6k hid bulb

i have DDM tuning 5k blulbs ( hi/lo) want to trade for 6k to match my off road lights .

or if anyone is located by DDM can you do a local pick up for me so i dont have to pay 30$ for shipping on bulbs.

thanks.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

ya i know but not the shipping. thats why im asking if someone can pick the up and ship the to me if someone is local, or trade.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Thought this was a "want to trade" thread?
Old 06-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #5

it is i want to trade my 5k for 6k or im also asking if anyone lives close by DDM if they can just pick them up and ill pay them.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I have some 6K bulbs from Slimcubby's group buy last month, not sure if they'd be the same ones that will fit your kit though. Have a pic of your bulb connections?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #7

im pretty sure they are the same i dont have a pic , but will find one on here there are tons of DDm threads here. haha

ill pm you.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #8

got them today. thank you