Old 06-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Sleeper01 is on a distinguished road

Sleeper01's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD Supercharged 4x4 Longtravel Tacoma

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Up for sale is my daily driven tacoma. I've had it for about 3 years and it's been a blast to drive. The truck can do it all (trails, mud, snow, sand). There hasn't been any major issues with the truck, other than replacing the o2 sensor and battery, It's also been regularly maintained with mobil1 fluids. My only reason for selling is I need a more economical daily driver and I'm also building another truck.

Chassis
2000 Toyota Tacoma Xtra-Cab 4x4 V6 (Clean Title)
01-04 Tacoma front end conversion
131,xxx Miles

Engine
3.4 liter V6 (5VZ-FE)
TRD 2nd gen Supercharger
URD 2.2 supergrip pulley
URD 6 injector fuel/timing upgrade(piggyback) with pump (Street tune by Gadget @ URD)
TRD headers
TRD muffler
Generic intake with prefilter

Exterior
Front glassworks unlimited fiberglass 4.5" flare fenders
Rear glassworks unlimited fiberglass 6.5" flare bedsides
Glassworks unlimited fiberglass scooped hood
1.75" DOM front tube bumper and aluminum skid plate with (3) 7" HID lights
1.75" DOM rear bed cage/bumper retaining factory bed
Demello Rock sliders
Tuffbox lockable cargo box bolted down inside the bed

Interior/electronics
Complete interior with rear seats
Ice Cold AC!!!
Pop up moonroof (no leaks)
MTX subwoofer and Powerbass amp
Crimestopper paging alarm

Front Suspension
Total Chaos uniball long travel bumped and strapped 13" travel
Total Chaos heim joint steering upgrade
Total Chaos spindle gusset
Total Chaos secondary shock hoop
King 2.5x8 Coilovers with 600# Springs
Tundra axles

Rear Suspension (bumped and strapped 17" travel)
62" Deaver custom race F-67 long travel leaf springs
Total Chaos 12" chromoly shackles
Total Chaos front spring hangers and rear shackle pivots
Total Chaos U-bolt relocation plates
2.5x18 FOA shocks
TRD rear end with electronic locker (4.10 gears)

Wheels/Tires
(5) 16x8 American Racing Mojave Teflons with
BFG 285/75-16 all-terrain tires

Extras/Spares
(2) 15x8 steel spares with 32/11.5-15 BFG Mud-terrain tires
Aluminum Jack with skidplate
$13,500 OBO

Old 06-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Want to trade?
Old 06-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck!! Good luck with the sAle man and post some pics of the other truck please! Lol
Old 06-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #4
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha i wish i could buy this. awesome truck.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
You Got a Pm
Old 06-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to be mine suckers!!!! So happy.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
You lucky bastard! Are you still going to keep your current truck?
I sold my other truck about 4 hours ago haha I was looking for a new 4x4 and saw this. So I actually have the cash in hand. haha
Old 06-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #11
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I sold my other truck about 4 hours ago haha I was looking for a new 4x4 and saw this. So I actually have the cash in hand. haha
Wow! Your not much of a tire kicker. Grats on the sale and the purchase or purchase about to be.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #12
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Wow! Your not much of a tire kicker. Grats on the sale and the purchase or purchase about to be.
Yeah, I'm driving out to cali next week to get it. the only thing is from now until then I don't have a car haha guess I'll have to use one of my parents cars maybe. or walk to work
Old 06-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bicycle to work. Nice truck. Congrats.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #15
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Nice, I can't wait to see it in person.
Me too haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Bicycle to work. Nice truck. Congrats.
yeah, I'll have to go to walmart and get a bike.

Thanks. Super happy. I would go get it this weekend if I could but can't get work off and already was planing on going down next week.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
Sleeper01 is on a distinguished road

Sleeper01's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Amaes, I look forward to meeting you when you head out this way
Old 06-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #18
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bad ass mother fuckin son of a bitch truck... shit!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:30 PM   #19
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
dude, you found a buyer the same day you posted the ad, thats bad ass

this is such a sweet truck, buyer is gonna be more than happy
Old 06-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #20
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
dude, you found a buyer the same day you posted the ad, thats bad ass

this is such a sweet truck, buyer is gonna be more than happy
Sweet good to know man, You'll have to show me a thing or two about these sweet rigs