Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Used 2nd Gen. Chrome Headlights - $80/Pair + Shipping

Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Used 2nd Gen. Chrome Headlights - $80/Pair + Shipping

Title says it all. Normal wear on the headlight. No broken tabs. This would be a great opportunity to do the BHLM (Blacked-out HeadLight Mod). Headlights are from a 2006 Tacoma. I would consider offers (serious offers-please, no low balling). In a box and ready to ship. Locals... pay no shipping. I'll meet you somewhere if possible. Payment needs to be through Paypal.
Attached Thumbnails
Used 2nd Gen. Chrome Headlights - /Pair + Shipping-img_4741.jpg   Used 2nd Gen. Chrome Headlights - /Pair + Shipping-img_4740.jpg  
Old 06-19-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
No bites on Craigslist and nothing on TW? What's going on here folks? Anyone interested? Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seksilumpia View Post
how much would it go for if you blacked them out for me? im not mechanically inclined so i wouldnt do it,but im interested tho
I've never done that mod on the headlights. That's why I settled for 2010 headlights that are the smoked chrome. Sorry man. I would if I knew how. I don't want to risk screwing them up. That would really suck.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #6
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Great for a botched BHLM
Haha. You know it. That won't be me!
Old 06-19-2010, 11:25 AM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how much would it go for if you blacked them out for me? im not mechanically inclined so i wouldnt do it,but im interested tho
hit up member IAMRAYZIAN, he offers the service and he does awesome work, primarily due to the fact that hes anal compulsive and a perfectionist. LOL.

Seriously though, he does awesome work. PM him
Old 06-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had money to paint them magnetic grey like my 2010
Old 06-19-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
MROBERTS is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have these
Old 06-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
W8n4mud, if that dudes want the BHLM done, I can do it for you. It takes no time at all really. I just did it on mine while I was retrofitting my FX-r projectors.

Bump.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #12
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MROBERTS View Post
do you still have these
EYE DUE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
W8n4mud, if that dudes want the BHLM done, I can do it for you. It takes no time at all really. I just did it on mine while I was retrofitting my FX-r projectors.
Bump.
Dude, that would be awesome. I would of course help and learn the mod but I'm not sure if I really want to do it. If I still have them when another mod meet occurs in San Diego then I would say yes.

Quote:
haha yeah man,then we would both be assed out of money..its cool
True that! If I did the mod, then maybe I could get more out of the headlights.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #13
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Albert, its truly an easy mod. If you want to do it, hit me up. We could knock it out before we finish a 6pack. LOL.

I love doing mods, just can't do stuff to my truck cuz of cash... LOL.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:10 PM   #14
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookylookitzadam View Post
Albert, its truly an easy mod. If you want to do it, hit me up. We could knock it out before we finish a 6pack. LOL.

I love doing mods, just can't do stuff to my truck cuz of cash... LOL.
The longer these headlights sit in my garage, the more I might be leaning towards doing that MOD. I guess that would be a selling point, but I think I'd have to ask for more than $75. Someone out there I know wants to buy a pair at a great price. BUMP.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #15
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
if I had the cash I would grab em, I need a donor pair to make a (proper) mold for eyelids and a backup when I do my BHLM...

need a dirbike helmet, pants or boots? all used like 3 times
Old 07-01-2010, 06:51 AM   #16
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs. Hope you take paypal. I sent you a Pm. let me know.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #17
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM just now. Ignore the question. You just answered it.
I believe they have been sold fellas. I'll let you know for sure in case anyone else was also interested.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #18
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Sold. :-) Thanks again Albert.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #19
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
sold