Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: OME 885x, F&R Bilstein 5100, TSB 1.5" AAL

Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OME 885x, F&R Bilstein 5100, TSB 1.5" AAL

I have for sale the following items. I've already received some PM concerning them. I only take paypal or local pick up.

All items are plus shipping

Everything has between 9000-10000 miles on them. Theres a little surface rust but work in excellent condition.

I ran them all together and the ride was stiff but still nice... better than a spacer lift and the bilsteins at 2.5"

5100s are set at "0"

Combining the 885s, spacer, and 5100s will give you a little over 3" on an access cab 4wd

Front top plate spacer - $45 +shipped
pair OME 885x coils - $120 +shipping --- SOLD KrackHouse
Rear Bilstein 5100 - $100 +shipping --- SOLD GA_TACO4x4
toytec TSB 1.5" AAL - $50 +shipping --- SOLD GA_TACO4x4
Front Bilstein 5100 - $120 + shipping ---SOLD to BamaHoyt

PM me for paypal information... everything is boxed up and ready to ship

Everything is a little dirty with some surface rust and nicks but structurely they are sound. The AALs have surface rust but the friction pads are intact.

spacer
Old 06-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I shoulda finished reading ur post before I pm'ed u...I'll call 2nd dibs on the aal if tacotron backs out. But I don't need the shocks anymore
Old 06-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for waiting Mark I got some aals already tho. So go ahead and sell them to whoever needs them and make your money. Good luck and BUMP!
Old 06-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Woot!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA_TACO4x4 View Post
Woot!
hey GA_TACO4x4 if you want the AAL and the rear 5100s then they are yours
Old 06-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #6
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
let me kmow if you still got the aal's
Old 06-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^GA_TACO4x4 want them... but if he changes his mine they are yours.

bump
front billies sold
Old 06-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #8
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
how much for shipping on the 885's to 34748?

let me know if the aal sale falls through.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #9
beanZnMyTaCo! is on a distinguished road

Name: beanZ!
beanZnMyTaCo!'s Tacoma Gallery
that top plate spacer.... how much total lift will be achieved? is it the 1/4" spacer? which gives 1/2"...
Old 06-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #10
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanZnMyTaCo! View Post
that top plate spacer.... how much total lift will be achieved? is it the 1/4" spacer? which gives 1/2"...
its measure width is 1/2" therefore gives about 3/4" to 1"
Old 06-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #11

i think i want this.... lol! im going to measure out my front & rear today and more than likely i will want to purchase it (just installed eibach springs & 5100's it barley leveled it). im local and always visiting monterey from the south bay (SJ) so a local p/u could be easier than shipping if you dont mind? another ? for ya... did you get a whole new lift set-up, why the sale of all your goodies?
Old 06-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #12

man! i may want the rear 5100's if availiable just need to check funds... let me know if you got em still...
Old 06-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #13
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
I do have the rears but GA says he wants them... he's transfering money to paypal now. If you take spacer and. 885s and put them on your 5100s you'll get 3" of lift.

I got a whole new RCD 4.5" lift
Old 06-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump for toytec spacers remaining
Old 06-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #15

BAD ASS! bump and no i didnt forget about the sale. im still down for the spacers. PMin you after this post!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #16
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanZnMyTaCo! View Post
BAD ASS! bump and no i didnt forget about the sale. im still down for the spacers. PMin you after this post!
pm received
Old 06-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #17

just sent him money for the rear shocks and aal!

free bump!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #18
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump for spacers...
Old 07-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #19
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump for spacers
Old 08-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #20
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump