Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: K&N CAI or similar

Old 06-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
Vinceanity is on a distinguished road

Name: Vince
Vinceanity's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: K&N CAI or similar

Looking for the K&N CAI, or something similar that is carb legal.

Thanks!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceanity View Post
Looking for the K&N CAI, or something similar that is carb legal.

Thanks!

Sorry man, anything similar to the KNN will not be carb legal in california.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
Scarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarab21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Scarab21's Tacoma Gallery
i was told by aFe that theirs is CARB legal. i believe it comes with a sticker? maybe im wrong?
Old 06-17-2010, 08:25 AM   #4
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab21 View Post
i was told by aFe that theirs is CARB legal. i believe it comes with a sticker? maybe im wrong?
Their stage II is, but if you read up on it a lot of people are having problems with it.