Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: one 17" Rim

Old 06-17-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: one 17" Rim

I want to buy 1 17" rim that I can use as a spare...
Old 06-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
does it fit?

If so how much to ship to 93940
Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
does it fit? of course

I don't know how much shipping is I'll check later.

Just curious, why not just use your spare rim?
i have an sr5 so my spare is 16" and I want to put a 33" tire on it for a spare