Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom emblems Stock!

Old 06-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Custom emblems Stock!

I have a few emblems laying around leftover from some previous batches. I didnt want to waste plate so I filled it up with extra emblems... I am selling them for 55 + 10 for shipping. Since they are cut and ready for shipment, I can drop them in the mail within a day or 2 from order. I will update quantities as they sell. Here is the list:

4 Punisher 2 gen
2 Punisher 1 gen

1 Monster Standalone

3 Monster

3 Autobots 2 gen

3 skull crossbones 2 gen

1 VT 2 gen

2 Toyota trucks (this covers the stock oval)

3 Toyota Truck rounded

1 UT Longhorns

2 USMC 2 gen

2 LSU 2 gen

2 NYY 2 gen

5 Decepticon 2 gen

3 Autobot 2 gen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 Batman 2 gen
Old 06-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I wish the Monster wasn't a standalone.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I didn't just spend $300+ on 5100s and aal's. Toyota Trucks logo is awesome. Hope it's there in a month
Old 06-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

I am making shipments tomorrow and thurs... any more takers before I finish boxing them up? They will be to you late this week or monday at the latest.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
baggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant futurebaggedhilux has a brilliant future
Name: kyle
baggedhilux's Tacoma Gallery
hey man do u make these if so i might get you to make one im in a truck club based out of houston called vertically challenged i want one with vc in it
Old 06-22-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
UT pic ??
Old 06-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #7

My imageshack is messed up right now but here is a link to some pics of some UT emblems powdercoated. The one I have is unfinished and ready to be painted.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...m-emblems.html
Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #8
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!
navyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shednavyrt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

navyrt's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks metalmiller!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:42 PM   #10

Decepticon emblem

I dont have any right now, but i'd be happy to cut them for you at the same price if you'd like!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:52 PM   #12

I'm shipping out some more stuff this week, hit me up if there are any takers!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #13
bucwld1277 is a glorious beacon of lightbucwld1277 is a glorious beacon of lightbucwld1277 is a glorious beacon of lightbucwld1277 is a glorious beacon of lightbucwld1277 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Chris
bucwld1277's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Metal.

Did you ever get a chance to put the tiger eye inside the oval for me to see. I am still very interested in one.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #14

sure did, shoot me a pm with your email and I'll email you the pic... my imageshack isnt working on this computer.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
can you do a Nautical star in the original logo? I would LOVE to replace the stock emblem to replace.. PM me a price
Old 08-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #16
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a pic of the oversized tacoma truck one on a truck? i tried finding one and was unsuccessful.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #17
Pig Punisher is on a distinguished road

Pig Punisher's Tacoma Gallery
Are the toyota trucks for 1st gen? are these stainless?
Old 08-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #18

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the oversized truck mounted at this time.

And I do not have any of the toyo trucks for first gen, but I could make it happen!
Old 08-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #19
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
how about a trd standalone
Old 08-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #20

Just the letters?