Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen Angel Eyes.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen Angel Eyes.

Used them for awhile, I don't really like the look personally. They've been sitting in a box in my garage for awhile, and if you look at the bottom one on the right hand corner it looks like there was some moisture on the inside of it that dried up, you'll have to clean that part up.

I have all the bulbs and everything. I made a comment on how i liked a set that was on my friends car, so he bought me a set. I never really liked how the looked on my truck so I ran them for awhile and then took them off (I told him I got HIDs and the ballast wouldn't fit... )

Because of that I'm asking $80 shipped or $60 local. I live about 20 minutes outside of Orlando, but I work out there so it would be extremely easy to meet up in the area.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
1st Lieutenant
Iceman.USAF is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Iceman.USAF's Tacoma Gallery
Are these plug and play? IE can I just pull my stock lights and replace with these?
Old 06-17-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes, they have little clip on splice connectors that clip on to your existing wiring for the LEDs, and the other connectors plug right up.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #4
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to see what they look like in the truck I have them on mine. When and if you install them on your rig DO NOT use the connectors supplied with the lights I had nothing but problems with the connectors. I suggest you use T-Tap connect they're easier to work with and they look better and you might want to ditch the 6 LEDs on the verticals and replace them with LEDs from http://www.oznium.com/ here is the link for the LEDs
http://www.oznium.com/194 they come as a pair and they are worth the price. If you go this route you will have to cut out the resistor and splice into the parking lights as with the other accent lights but remember to keep the sockets and the joints together that way you only have 1 pos and 1 ground for the vertical LEDs. Here is my truck with the light installed.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I strongly suggest to whom ever buys these to re-seal the shit outta them because the ones I had leaked like hell...go ape shit with a tube of clear silicone

Bump for a good price
Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #6
BBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud ofBBiggs has much to be proud of

Name: Brent
BBiggs's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested for sure. I live in Canada, though. So I don't know how much shipping would be, and I can pay you with paypal. Let me know if this is doable.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #7
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
very interested!!
Old 06-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I strongly suggest to whom ever buys these to re-seal the shit outta them because the ones I had leaked like hell...go ape shit with a tube of clear silicone

Bump for a good price
My left head light has moisture in the bottom part when it dries where do you put the silcone.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
how is the light output on these comparied to the stock headlights? i had a set on my old duramax and they didnt compair to the stock lights
Old 06-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine. I think that the output is increased not to mention you can get it exactly where you want it a lot easier.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #12

The moisture did NOT get in to them when I had them on my truck. The moisture got in there when they were sitting, open, in a box in my garage.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #13
MROBERTS is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have these?? can you run hids with them
Old 07-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MROBERTS View Post
do you still have these?? can you run hids with them

no u cant!!! as stated in the post!!! look down a couple posts
Old 07-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #15
Yeah
willard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud ofwillard417 has much to be proud of
Name: Luke
willard417's Tacoma Gallery
are these still up for grabs? if so pm me
Old 07-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #16
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
The moisture did NOT get in to them when I had them on my truck. The moisture got in there when they were sitting, open, in a box in my garage.
did you get a new truck?
Old 07-09-2010, 01:34 AM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtwistd View Post
where do you put the silcone.
around the 3 LED bulbs...they fall out after time because they don't twist lock...they just push in...thats where a lot of moisture can get in. Just seal all around the little LEDs and they should be good

I owned a set of these and the little leds feel out and mud got inside the housing itself!!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:50 AM   #18
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!! im buying them local Saturday!!! haha....deal closed
Old 07-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #19
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!! i bought these today....i just cant figure out how to take them apart to clean the inside of the one w/ moisture dry up...any help will be greatly appreciated!!!