Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: First Gen Bed Liner & Side Step Bars

Old 06-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
FS: First Gen Bed Liner & Side Step Bars

Came off my old 97 Extended Cab Tacoma... don't have the truck anymore and need this stuff gone! Make me offers, but needs to be a somewhat local deal because I really don't want to mess with shipping on these.

Plastic molded bolt in bed liner with matching tailgate liner and hardware, but most of the plastic hardware brackets are old and are broken, but probably replaceable or just get new screws and bolt directly to the bed.

Bars are chrome Westin brand side step bars.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: First Gen Bed Liner & Side Step Bars-bedliner.jpg   FS: First Gen Bed Liner & Side Step Bars-nerfbar1.jpg