1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clarion CX609 System

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by dannyd1972, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jun 17, 2010 at 11:07 PM
    dannyd1972

dannyd1972 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Nashville,TN
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Magnetic Gray
    Clarion double DIN receiver model number CX609:

System is in pristine condition and was used gently for just over five months before I traded my Tacoma.

CD/MP3/WMA, 50w x 4, with built-in iPod and USB connector, Sirius satellite radio module with Clarion interface, hands-free Bluetooth connectivity (inc A2DP audio streaming), front aux input, 728 variable color display, steering wheel control adapter and wireless remote. I will also include the aftermarket dash kit, all the necessary wiring harnesses and detailed installation instructions provided by Crutchfield. This is an all inclusive system that individually cost me more than $600, is in PERFECT-like new condition both functionally and cosmetically. Everything listed is in the original boxes and repackaged exactly as they were received from Crutchfield.

I am asking $300 firm for the complete system and would be willing to ship ONLY the complete audio system for an additional $20 (which is to offset the additional cost of insuring the package and all it's contents). Additionally, I do not want to break the system up. This set up will accommodate any '05 & up Tacoma regardless of model or trim level.

Anyone interested in the specifics, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to answer your questions ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

Tacoma 005.jpg
    Tacoma 009.jpg
    Tacoma 013.jpg
    Tacoma 006.jpg
    Tacoma 008.jpg
    Tacoma 007.jpg

2. Jun 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM
    Gundy315

Gundy315 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner DC SB
    OME 885, 5100s, 3-leaf AAL, Camburg ball-joint UCAs, Moto Metal 957 (17x9; black), 285/70-17 Kumho KL78, color-matched grille w/ grillcraft mesh upper & lower, All-Pro rear bumper, Leather Seats, WeatherTech mats, JVC DDIN H/U (w/ BT, & Sat), Pioneer 6.5" comps, 500w amp & 10" sub,
    pm sent!

3. Jun 19, 2010 at 10:11 AM
    dannyd1972

dannyd1972 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Nashville,TN
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 Magnetic Gray
    Item has been sold...thanks for looking!

Products Discussed in

To Top