LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota 5vz TRD 1st Gen Supercharger

Old 06-18-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota 5vz TRD 1st Gen Supercharger

I picked this up a few day ago thinking I would throw it on but after some research I don't feel like diving into the fuel mods to make it run right. Plus a little worried it'll tear up my axles and tcase.

I drained the oil and it was super clean.
It feels extremely tights no slack in it.
The nose bearings look to be recently replaced.

Throttle body not included!

I am thinking $800

Denair, CA No Shipping and Cash only

Trades:
I really want a daul tcase setup 23 spline w/ 4:70s