Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd gen OEM steps, TRD OR wheels, center caps w/lugnuts, TRD anthracite wheels

Old 06-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Army: 63H
Name: Fred
huntinggunns's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd gen OEM tube steps and TRD OR wheels

Hi all,
You guys know the prices for this stuff better than me so let me know if this is what I should ask. Also, unless I can be convinced, I would like to do local sales only in Oklahoma. I need to get rid of this stuff before my wife will let me do any other mods.

I bought the OEM silver steps when I bought the truck in February. This is before I saw the Avids on TW. I like the Avids better as I am wanting the off road look. Never installed, still in the box. They fit 05+ access cabs (PN# PTS09-35061). I paid 355.00 plus tax from my dealer and would like to get at least 300.00 OBO for them.

Next is a set of TRD OR wheels. Comes with the lug nuts and centercaps. Does not come with the TPMS sensors. Wheels are perfect except for the small scuffs where the weights were pulled. How does 300.00 OBO sound.

FJ wheels sold.
Centercaps for steel wheel sold.
OR wheels sold.
OE steps sold.
Thanks guys, and again, let me know if I am way off on the prices.
Fred
Old 06-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot if you were in FL I'd scoop up those gunmetal TRD wheels.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
With some other, cheap mods, those anthracite wheels would look sick! I say keep 'em, sell the other stuff and buy some ballsier tires, take off the mud flaps and those wheels would look way better. I hated my wheels at first till I upgraded the tires!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.

Oklahoma is a BIG place!

dd
Old 06-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
dalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dalsmthme's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on the aluminum Tacoma wheels
Old 06-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Friendly bump.

Is there any chance of returning the side steps to the dealer? I only say this due to the fact you may have a tough time moving them at that price.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:45 AM   #7
JEA86 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
JEA86's Tacoma Gallery
i am interested in the wheels! for some reason it wont let me send you a PM i think its cause my account here is still new so could you please PM me?
Old 07-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #8
Swift516 is on a distinguished road
Swift516's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure that my PM's are getting through.. Can you email me??? ott310 at ptsi.net
Old 07-04-2010, 05:52 AM   #9
pavemobile will become famous soon enoughpavemobile will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 20th SOS Helicopter Mech - Retired
pavemobile's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinggunns View Post
Hi all,
You guys know the prices for this stuff better than me so let me know if this is what I should ask. Also, unless I can be convinced, I would like to do local sales only in Oklahoma. I need to get rid of this stuff before my wife will let me do any other mods.

I bought the OEM silver steps when I bought the truck in February. This is before I saw the Avids on TW. I like the Avids better as I am wanting the off road look. Never installed, still in the box. They fit 05+ access cabs (PN# PTS09-35061). I paid 355.00 plus tax from my dealer and would like to get at least 300.00 OBO for them.

Next is a set of TRD OR wheels. Comes with the lug nuts and centercaps. Does not come with the TPMS sensors. Wheels are perfect except for the small scuffs where the weights were pulled. How does 300.00 OBO sound.

FJ wheels sold.
Centercaps for steel wheel sold.
Thanks guys, and again, let me know if I am way off on the prices.
Fred

PM Sent