Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Liquid Metal Gatlin wheels black

Old 06-19-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Liquid Metal Gatlin wheels black

17 x 9
6 on 5.5"
Mounted, never used

set of 4
$450 plus shipping

1 35" mickey Thompson on 1 wheel
$300 plus shipping

Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 06-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
cyclewvu is on a distinguished road
cyclewvu's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if I'm reading the size right on the tires. p265/70/r17? Super interested either way, any idea what the shipping would be??
Old 06-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Not really interested, but those are some sick wheels.

Free bump!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:29 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
so what r u running now?
x2.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:51 AM   #7
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclewvu View Post
Not sure if I'm reading the size right on the tires. p265/70/r17? Super interested either way, any idea what the shipping would be??

Those arent my tires, and tires arent for sale. 17" x 9" rims will fit any r17 tires.

I can calculate shipping today, i would say around $50

Now i am running steel beadlocks. Im really bummed because i love these wheels, but my diamond hubs are rediculously huge and only steel wheels will fit.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:32 AM   #8
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Does you truck roll under its own power yet?

yeah boyee I drove it Monday
Old 06-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #9
frankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the roughfrankybones is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
frankybones's Tacoma Gallery
Are you including lug nuts? How much to ship to 01602?
Old 06-23-2010, 05:52 AM   #10
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
You listed these as never used but the wheel in the pic looks like it has some curb/mounting rash. Can we get a pic of every wheel? Nice wheels but buyers need to see what they are buying.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:08 AM   #11
pizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nicepizzo is just really nice

pizzo's Tacoma Gallery
whats the back spacing on it???
Old 06-23-2010, 06:16 AM   #12
Rock Solid Toy

the picture is a google image, i will get the real image up shortly,... the wheels are mounted, but un used.. .My truck does not drive so it is impossible to use them.

thanks
Old 06-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #13
Rock Solid Toy

best pics i have. They are all mounted, NEVER USED

This truck does not drive. So moving right along...
Old 06-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #14
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested. Let me know backspacing and shipping to 85742. Lugnuts and center capsincluded?
Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 AM   #15
Rock Solid Toy

backspacing is 4.5" working on shipping quotes
Old 11-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #16
anestech* will become famous soon enough
anestech*'s Tacoma Gallery
I take it from your more recent pics that these are no longer for sale?