Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB OEM steps / Undercover Hard Tonneau

Old 06-19-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
WTB OEM steps / Undercover Hard Tonneau

FOUND I would like to buy OEM Steps for a 2010 Double cab Long bed. Local would be great. If not local it would be fine as long as the price including shipping is right.

STILL LOOKING FOR Also Looking for a Undercover Hard Tonneau if you have one local and don't need / want it any more let me know.

I live in Northern Virginia.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-23-2010, 05:46 AM   #3

Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Ttt
Old 06-25-2010, 02:19 PM   #4

Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Friday bump!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Luc@z is on a distinguished road

Luc@z's Tacoma Gallery
I looked on Craigslist for a few months before I found an Undercover within reasonable driving distance. Ultimately I came across a dealership Tacoma for sale on Craigslist that had an Undercover on it, and they were willing to sell it to me separately.

Moral of the story: In addition to traditional searching, check for Tacomas for sale on Craigslist, Autotrader, etc with an Undercover on them and see if the seller is willing to part out.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #6

Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Good advice I never thought of that. I will have to look.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #7
pfs is on a distinguished road

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
I''ve got OEM steps that came with the truck. I never did care for them so I removed them then installed them. I'm willing to sell. Unfortunately shipping would be pricey.
Old 06-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #8

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
You can see pics of them in my profile.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #9

Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry it looks like you have the short bed and I am looking for the ones for the long bed.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #10

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. I thought they were all the same for the double cab because they don't go past the cab.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #11
Racer78 is on a distinguished road

Racer78's Tacoma Gallery
Im running short bed tubes on my long box and they look fine. I didnt care for the extra length of the long box tubes. Just a matter of preferance.
Pictures in profile.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #12

Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks,

I scored a set for the long bed off Craigs list todya for a great price I think $130. I just need to get some hardware so I can get these on.

Still looking for a under cover!