Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Just an FYI...some stuff I am selling but trying to convince every one I'm not yet...

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI...some stuff I am selling but trying to convince every one I'm not yet...

Just wanted to let you guys know I may be swapping out lift components for some Fox 2.5 soon.

I have 5100 and OME 886 springs for the front that gives me about 2.5ish inches of lift.

If anyone you know is interested or you may be PM me or ask here

***Edit***

886 to Jake and 5100 to Ryan, possibly

Old 06-19-2010, 11:38 PM   #3
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on your All Pro front bumper...and/or your 1911.

Old 06-19-2010, 11:53 PM   #5
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
How bout a roof rack for FREEEEEEEE?

Old 06-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Hey thought I already had dibs on the 886's :P

Old 06-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickorydoo View Post
If you're thinking of parting with your Satoshi grille (or know where I can get one made, as I'll just f' it up if I do it myself), let me know! I'm in the Phoenix area as well.
Check this out.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...e-service.html

Old 06-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
No pics or price on the stuff?

Bending the rules to suit ourselves aren't we?

Old 06-21-2010, 01:13 PM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post

To be fair it's all sold already

Old 06-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
Veteran Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Ya you may have to wait a long ass time for that 1911...I tell you what, I can build you the samething if you want .
This is what I meant in relation to a roof rack...I knoew you didn't have one...and sure as hell you wouldn't give one away for free. All seriousness, what would you charge to build me one?

Old 06-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #13
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nope, there is no rule that states any and all BST possibilities must and can only be placed in the BST thread.

It's interesting your choice of words coincide with something in a PM from Brunes on the same topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
This is what I meant in relation to a roof rack...I knoew you didn't have one...and sure as hell you wouldn't give one away for free. All seriousness, what would you charge to build me one?
Oh I see lol sorry my bad at e-humor

Nothing more than the parts that are needed, I'm not a gun smith and yoru a friend so theres no way I would charge you. Everything I did was parts but from caswells, that's all

Old 06-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #14
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope, there is no rule that states any and all BST possibilities must and can only be placed in the BST thread.

It's interesting your choice of words coincide with something in a PM from Brunes on the same topic...
You're right, there is no "rule" saying items for sale "need" to be in the B/S/T section but... there is a rule in there that says items for sale need a price and picture. What would be the point of having a B/S/T section if we didn't encourage people to use it.

As for the second part... good for him!

Lastly, there is more than one way to let us know if you have an issue. Preferably by including the one you have a gripe with know that you do.

Old 06-21-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're right, there is no "rule" saying items for sale "need" to be in the B/S/T section but... there is a rule in there that says items for sale need a price and picture. What would be the point of having a B/S/T section if we didn't encourage people to use it.

As for the second part... good for him!

Lastly, there is more than one way to let us know if you have an issue. Preferably by including the one you have a gripe with know that you do.
I get where you're coming from, this wasn't really meant to be a buy/sell thread in my eyes. More like hey this may come up for sale in the near future, anyone here interested before I take a bunch of pics and make a thread just to say it's already sold...that's why it was an FYI. It did work to because a couple people already knew what it was and wanted it. I'm sorry if that was bending the rules, I didn't intend for it to be that way.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
I get where you're coming from, this wasn't really meant to be a buy/sell thread in my eyes. More like hey this may come up for sale in the near future, anyone here interested before I take a bunch of pics and make a thread just to say it's already sold...that's why it was an FYI. It did work to because a couple people already knew what it was and wanted it. I'm sorry if that was bending the rules, I didn't intend for it to be that way.
And here is where I call bullshit- The title of the original thread you posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada
FYI stuff for sale if anyone is interested-AZ local.
True-You changed the title for this thread- but only because you got called out on the last one.
IT SAYS FOR SALE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...and then 1/2 day later the stuff only MIGHT be MAYBE for sale. Quit trying to play word games.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:28 AM   #17
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
And here is where I call bullshit- The title of the original thread you posted:

True-You changed the title for this thread- but only because you got called out on the last one.
IT SAYS FOR SALE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...and then 1/2 day later the stuff only MIGHT be MAYBE for sale. Quit trying to play word games.

To quote brianr go shit in your hat dude and get a life...I'm done with your stupid games. You're acting like a little kid, it's a forum. Get over yourself and don't take life so seriously.

If it means that much to you, move this thread too, tell me I need prices and pics and I'll tell you no again and to just delet it. That I'm not taking pics of stuff still on my truck. Then you can lock it again...the stuff has already been spoken for, so I don't know what else you want.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:34 AM   #18
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
To quote brianr go shit in your hat dude and get a life...I'm done with your stupid games. You're acting like a little kid, it's a forum. Get over yourself and don't take life so seriously.

If it means that much to you, move this thread too, tell me I need prices and pics and I'll tell you no again and to just delet it. That I'm not taking pics of stuff still on my truck. Then you can lock it again...the stuff has already been spoken for, so I don't know what else you want.

LOL-Yeah. You use a quote like that and I'M the little kid. You accused ME of deflecting and are apparently are so paranoid that you think Kilts and I were colluding to give you a hard time about your piss poor thread and attitude. Get a clue and learn to follow rules.

Your thread = closed.

Closed Thread