Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER - 17" Procomp 7089s with BFG AT

Old 06-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER - 17" Procomp 7089s with BFG AT

Thinking about selling my wheel/tire set up that I have. This is for 4 wheels with BFG All Terrains which are 265/70r17. There is about 9/32-11/32s left on all four tires.

I also have a NIB wheel that I purchased to use as a full size spare but never got around to doing it. No tire on this spare wheel that will be included.

I do not remember the exact specs of this wheel. I will measure the spare tomorrow to get the backspacing and width of the wheel.

These wheels fit my stock 1st gen with minor rubbing which I solved by some trimming of the inside of the wheel well. They fit with some minor rubbing on my 2nd gen. The company that mounted them when I traded my 1st gen in, Rim1Customs, put on some really thin spacers up front, and shaved some some paint off the inside of the wheels to clear the calipers. (talking mm's here). Tires were rotated every 5k and have even wear on them. You may or may not need to have them road force balanced.

No dents/bends in the wheels. Couple minor knicks(sp?) around the lugnuts.

UPDATE!!!!!!!! 6/23
I will be making this a FOR SALE thread in a few days with an actual ASKING price. Once they are off my truck I will clean them and post photos of all four wheels/tires.

These will not come with the TPMS but they will come with the locking lug nuts. Included also will be the full size spare wheel w/center cap that is NIB.

I messed up by responding peoples messages in the wrong order they were received when I went through my inbox. I apologize for this.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
53 views and no thoughts on price? I'm thinking I couldn't get more than $750 for them.

Too much?
Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
I think 750 sounds pretty good just leave it at that and if you get no offers drop the price nice truck btw
Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
I think around 600 would be a good price to go
Old 06-20-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
How much just for the spare one without tire
Old 06-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
I think 750 sounds pretty good just leave it at that and if you get no offers drop the price nice truck btw
I am hoping to just get enough to pay myself back for the wheels I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamahoyt View Post
I think around 600 would be a good price to go
I think 600 would be lowest I'd go. Tires are still in pretty dang good condition plus whoever gets it will get a full set except the tire on the spare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
How much just for the spare one without tire
If I don't get any takers I will give you first dibs and a good deal.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
sweet thanks
Old 06-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
pm
Old 06-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
damn i would pay 600
Old 06-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #10
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Man i wish I had the cash.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:17 AM   #11
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
are they sold yet?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
jdaniel1463 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
jdaniel1463's Tacoma Gallery
Ive sent him an offer but no response yet?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #13

Firefighter:
hahaha oh shit I just saw my inbox. I don't get the popups telling me i have messages. give me a sec i will respond.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #14

Firefighter:
UPDATE on wheels/tires

I will be making this a FOR SALE thread in a few days with an actual ASKING price. Once they are off my truck I will clean them and post photos of all four wheels/tires.

These will not come with the TPMS but they will come with the locking lug nuts. Included also will be the full size spare wheel w/center cap that is NIB.

I messed up by responding peoples messages in the wrong order they were received when I went through my inbox. I apologize for this.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:16 PM   #15
jdaniel1463 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
jdaniel1463's Tacoma Gallery
And I totally understand. Just keep me in mind once they do go up if the first person backs out. John
Old 06-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaniel1463 View Post
And I totally understand. Just keep me in mind once they do go up if the first person backs out. John
Will do thanks for the patience man.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #17
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
what will you be getting once you sell these?
Old 06-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
what will you be getting once you sell these?
black 16" wheels of some sort. I have already ordered my 265/75 BFG AT KOs.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
let me know about the NIB wheel?
Old 06-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #20

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
let me know about the NIB wheel?
pm replied.