Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: (2) Alpine Type-S 10" subs with box for Double-Cab

Old 06-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
zero_seven is on a distinguished road
zero_seven's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation FS: (2) Alpine SWS-1043D Type-S 10" subs

Hi All,

Just sold my truck and parted out the audio goods. Up for sale are my (2) Alpine Type-S 10's subs

Located in San Jose, pickup only. $150 for both..I'll do $130 if you mention you're a member from TW though.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: (2) Alpine Type-S 10" subs with box for Double-Cab-h500sws1043-o-1-1-.jpg  
Old 06-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery

do want!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
zero_seven is on a distinguished road
zero_seven's Tacoma Gallery
I had these wired together and fed them with an Alpine monoblock, the bass on these are very clean; look elsewhere if you want that dirty, rumbling bass.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_seven View Post
I had these wired together and fed them with an Alpine monoblock, the bass on these are very clean; look elsewhere if you want that dirty, rumbling bass.
haha i live so far away though!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:13 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm close, but don't have the money right now unfortunately.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Damn if only you lived closer...
Finally building my system and have everything but the subs.

Free up!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
are you sure you wont ship? haha
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #11
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hrm...if I shipped? how do you ship something like this?
throw it in a box with a load of bubblewrap!!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@kaoskrew, i can ship down to So. Cal via Greyhound I think...

How does that work?
Would be interested
Old 06-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #14
CPM.boomer is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
CPM.boomer's Tacoma Gallery
want them but live in sd