LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MetalMiller Front Skids: July Batch

Old 06-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
MetalMiller Front Skids: July Batch

I am going to be able to do another batch of skids this month. I'll need all orders by June first. The unfinished skids should ship within a week and any rhino lined parts will take a little longer (just depending on how busy he is). I am offering them at the same price as before which is as follows:

Unfinished skid with no cutout- 180
Unfinished skid with TRD cutout- 190

Rhino Liner applied- add 50 Please post in the thread if you want rhino liner, I need at least 4 to get this done!

Shipping- 50

By metalmiller52 at 2010-03-26

Rhino lined

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By metalmiller52 at 2010-03-26
Unfinished

By metalmiller52 at 2010-02-19
No cut out

Please contact me with any questions you have! You can see additional pics in my sig
Old 06-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
pics of it installed? awesome work btw!
Old 06-21-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome skids man they look great!
Any word on the tire mount??

To answer the guy above me you have to remove OEM skid
Old 06-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
are these able to hold the weight of the truck when lifted with a jack?
Old 06-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaville View Post
are these able to hold the weight of the truck when lifted with a jack?
LOL what? Why would you do that? You have frame rails and a cross member to use the jack on.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:15 AM   #9
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

These are designed to be a direct replacement for your OEM skid but much more beefy! They are made of 3/16 steel and you could probably use it as a lift point, but I left a space in there so your factory jack point can be reached.

And yes, I'm working on the design for the tire mount! I'm waiting for some test parts to come in.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:44 AM   #10
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
These are beautiful, wish I could afford right now.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #11

I started a group buy for this batch... here is the link

July Group Buy
Old 06-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
LOL what? Why would you do that? You have frame rails and a cross member to use the jack on.

i saw one i think on here where the guy lifted it with jack on skid plate to show strength of plate...
Old 06-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #13
Taco Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
Your sig is amazing ^
LoL

hahaha my wife inspired me cuz she's always on farmville and i cant stand it....