Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Aftermarket LED Taillights!!!!

Old 06-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Aftermarket LED Taillights!!!!

Ok guys so I have some Aftermarket Complete LED taillights. They are very bright and have gotten tons of compliments on them but I wanna try something new for a change. So i am trying to trade them there are only 3 ways I will trade someone these they are:
Your stock Taillights 05'-07' + $$$
Your stock 09'-10' LED taillights straight up trade

SOCAL ONLY!!!
These Taillights are in perfect condition no flaws all bulbs intact. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me. thanks guys

Note: I am having hard time uploading the rest so here is the links to follow to see other pictures
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...1/IMAG0020.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...1/IMAG0013.jpg
Old 06-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. I kind of felt like jerk for my previous comment.

Good luck with your trade.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks man..... i didnt see your comment but if theres something wrong with the trade that you feel bothers you just pm
Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
how much cash with 05-08 stocks
Old 07-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #8

these are back on the market for trade. looking for stock LED preferably, whoever buys these will prob want to retint them due to the fact i did not do the BEST job. PM any offers you guys have
Old 07-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #10
CPM.boomer is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
CPM.boomer's Tacoma Gallery
just got these i love them
Old 07-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #11
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 07-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #12
Vacasports is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Vacasports's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have close up of them with the tint. I have a set off of a 10.