Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: "05 4WD TRD DC/ 4 SALE

Old 06-22-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Feeler: "05 4WD TRD DC/ 4 SALE

May put the Taco up for sale to purchase a Tundra. Has some extras as follows:

2005 4wd TRD Double Cab SR5 automatic w/ factory tow package ext. blk/ int. grey
original owner (purchsed 07/05)
40,000 miles
Oem polished aluminum running boards
Lund sunvisor (lighted)
Ventshades (front and rear)
Front window tint (legal)
Weathertech floormats (front and rear)
Hatchie bottom seat covers (front and rear Mossy Oak camo)
Back Rack
Banks cat-back exhaust
Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter
E3 plugs at 30k miles
Valvoline Synthetic 5W/ 30 & Napa oil filter every 3k
Optima Red Top Battery 30k
Ready Lift leveling kit and 1" rear blocks
Rancho RS9000 rear shocks
Moto Metal MO951 black 16x9 wheels
Nitto Terra Grapplers P265/70R-16 35k
2010 Tinted headlights and L.E.D. tail lights
2009 6 cd stereo/mp3
Prodigy brake controller
Firestone Ride Rite rear airbags
Air Lift wireless compressor system
Never been damaged
Never been off-road
Been driven to NY 4x's
Kept in carport

No TSB's done
Debadged
Small 1" cut on front bumper (debris hit it)
Tailgate has minor bend

Looking for $20k firm
Clean title
Located in Fla.

I love this truck, and I'm not looking to give it away. Not looking to strip parts to sell. Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: "05 4WD TRD DC/ 4 SALE-image001.jpg  
Old 06-22-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
MrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud ofMrShoehorn has much to be proud of
Name: Justin
MrShoehorn's Tacoma Gallery
If you could wait a few months i'd probably get it from you, especially since i've been wanting those rims for quite a while now.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:21 AM   #3
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, sorry you have to sell it but good choice in upgrading to a Tundra. Should be able to get your asking price if you are patient. Only negative for most buyers would be the model year but looks well cared for w/low miles. Good luck.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll get some current pics up within the next week. I never got around to putting my build photos together, but it looks even better now. It sits alot because I had a second car, and I have a take home car from work. I saw some used trucks on the Toyota lot a few weeks back, and they ain't cheap!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
more pics please!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
Could you get more pics? And what is youre avg MPG? and lowest cash offer you would take for it?
Old 07-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #8
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
what the fuck thats so cheap, clean title? if you were closer I would consider getting another one
Old 07-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Very good deal! Good luck man.

If you still have it in a month theres a FL meet in Orlando that would be pretty cool...check out the regional forums!
Old 07-11-2010, 10:45 AM   #10
Taco Lantern
Altonymous is on a distinguished road
Altonymous's Tacoma Gallery
I've PMd him yesterday, hope he replies soon. I might have found another truck in PA. Either is a hike for me to pick up.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #11

BUMP
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #12
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What is youre lowest cash offer? And avg MPGs on it? And updated mileage?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #13

My lowest cash price is 20k. It gets 19.5 highway. The accurate mileage is 40,099
Old 12-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #14

New pics ***Bump***
Old 12-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #16

I can give you a ride, but you have to ride in the back. LOL.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #17

Will give you 17.5k this weekend
Old 01-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #18

I'm sure you can find a nice pre-runner for that at Carmax. Good luck. No thanks.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Taco View Post
I'm sure you can find a nice pre-runner for that at Carmax. Good luck. No thanks.
x2

20k is a fucking steal for this truck!!! It has low low miles....plus its a 4x4 TRD Off Road! Someone needs to jump on this...I wish I could
Old 01-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #20

Thanks. I actually have a potential buyer, but having much difficulty finding a Crew Max Tundra with the options I like. Still searching dealers and Autotrader about twice a day. Lol.