Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb: Afe/trd cai

Old 06-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb: Afe/trd cai

Please send me pic's of what you have and how much you're asking. I have cash in hand and a paypal account. I will take care of the shipping if needed.Thanks

Also I have a stock mufler, and stock rear schocks to trade.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bumped!
Old 06-23-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
jetmagnum is on a distinguished road
jetmagnum's Tacoma Gallery
I pm'd you
Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #4

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM replied