Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2nd gen centercaps w/lugnuts for steel wheels

Old 06-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Army: 63H
Name: Fred
huntinggunns's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd gen centercaps w/lugnuts for steel wheels

Up for sale is a set of center caps w/lugnuts for the steel wheels off of my 07. I forgot they were still sitting in the garage. They were only on that truck for about 400 miles before I installed aftermarket wheels on it. Perfect shape, just a little dusty from sitting for 3 years. 50.00 + shipping for the whole set OBO.
Thanks for looking, Fred.
Sold

Old 06-28-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
TroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TroutBum's Tacoma Gallery
Were these for the 16" 4x4 wheels? If so, could you check shipping to 49534, or let me know where you're located and I'll check the shipping via UPS from work... I lost one the day after I had new tires put on.

Mike
Old 06-29-2010, 04:00 AM   #3
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Mike,
Yes, these are for the 16" 4x4 wheels. I put aftermarket wheels on my 07 and kept the wheels and centercaps off of it. I finally put the 16" wheels on my 95 when I put new tires on it but the centercaps wont work because it has maunal hubs (no big hole in centercap). Good thing is that my centercaps off my 95 worked perfect with the 07 steel wheels. Anyway, shipping would be from 73052.
Thanks, Fred.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #4
Lifes a garden, dig it.

Added OBO for offer

Evening bump, make a respectable offer, these need to go so my wife will let me do some other stuff.
Thanks, Fred.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
Lifes a garden, dig it.

Make an offer

Bump. Someone make an offer on these.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #6
TroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to allTroutBum is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TroutBum's Tacoma Gallery
Would you take the $50 you wanted, and pay the shipping? Should be less than $10. Sorry I didn't get back to you early this week - got too busy with a landscaping project at home!

Mike
Old 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
Lifes a garden, dig it.

Mike,
Sounds doable. Will PM you with details.
Thanks, Fred