Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Magellan Maestro 3200

Old 06-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Magellan Maestro 3200

I am selling my Magellan Maestro 3200, its 3 years old, but works fantastic! Has never failed me, always brought me to the right location. I am not one that cares whether it is Garmin Magellan or Tomtom, a GPS is a GPS. I have the orginal box and everything that came with the GPS unit. It uses NAVTEQ for the maps. You can do 2d or 3d view. I have cleared all the recent addresses i typed in and put in some random home address. its all ready to go.
it is powered through the cigarette lighter or you can use the built in battery

I would like to get atleast $75 for it, its one of the higher end GPS's

I am located in Frisco Texas

Old 06-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
i'm going off to college this fall and this would probably be good to have. shipping quote to 29803?
oh and if i sent the money on paypal tomorrow do you think it would be here by next weekend? i'm going on a roadtrip and it would be good to have just in case i get turned around
Old 06-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
i'm going off to college this fall and this would probably be good to have. shipping quote to 29803?
oh and if i sent the money on paypal tomorrow do you think it would be here by next weekend? i'm going on a roadtrip and it would be good to have just in case i get turned around
what exact day would you need it? I can put it in a US mail mailing box for 4.95

BTW IM a HUGE Clemson Fan!!!! Clemson's #1
Old 06-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #7
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
what exact day would you need it? I can put it in a US mail mailing box for 4.95

BTW IM a HUGE Clemson Fan!!!! Clemson's #1
I'm leaving next friday or saturday (not sure which yet) if you put it in the mail tomorrow or thursday i think it would get here in time. and if not i can pay the one day charge and use VZ navigator on my phone.

and I'm going up to Clemson in the middle of august for pre-pharmacy btw. can't wait for football season.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #8
Quote:
I'm leaving next friday or saturday (not sure which yet) if you put it in the mail tomorrow or thursday i think it would get here in time. and if not i can pay the one day charge and use VZ navigator on my phone.

and I'm going up to Clemson in the middle of august for pre-pharmacy btw. can't wait for football season.
IM pretty sure itll be there by friday.

My middle brother Goes to Clemson, hes in the Fraternity Sigma Chi

football season is the shit, There is nothing more exciting than the beginning of a Clemson home football game where they run down the hill
Old 06-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #9
Quote:

I sent a PM, still awaiting a reply
Old 06-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #10
Bump i received no response from CUtigerfan so its still up for grabs
Old 06-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #11
Bump before I'm off to work, It's still available
Old 06-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #13
Bump this unit is ready to lead the way