Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Randy Ellis light bar w/ KC Daylighters

Old 06-22-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (kūrt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Randy Ellis light bar w/ KC Daylighters

I have a Randy Ellis Sleekster Lightbar with 4 KC Daylighters. It comes with the lights and wiring for two. You can buy the wiring kit for all four from KC for around $45 I think. I really don't want to ship this so local pick-up please. I'm located in Chino, CA. Looking to get $220 for it. Let me know if you have any questions. Also if you pick it up on a weekend, I'll help you install it.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 06-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
why you getting rid of them your truck looks great?
Old 06-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #4

Im looking into doing the lights behind the grill. Just to change it up a bit.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Hey that's cool when your done show us some pics.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:43 PM   #6

will do, for sure
Old 06-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
wouldnt happen to want to seperate the lights and the bar would ya?
not right away but if i do I'll let you know
Old 06-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #10

I now will include NEW wiring and you have your choice of black or chrome lights.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #11
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Bump for a great deal!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #12

sale pending...
Old 06-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
to me right? i got dibs...
Old 06-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if there's a way to retro fit that bar to fit a 1st gen???
Old 06-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Wondering the same thing myself...
Old 06-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #16
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
GOD I would LOVE to have that bar! Let me know if I can get it without the lights.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
This one will NOT fit the older models but here you go..
http://www.randyellisdesign.com/TOYOTA%20PAGE/index.htm
Old 06-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #19

SOLD..thanks Frank (tacomaville)
Old 06-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #20
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
thanks kurt light bar/lights look good. going to order the other wiring kit before i do the install... hopefully will be in during the week and ill have it up next weekend.