Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC-F900BT + Accessories

Old 06-23-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
[SOLD]: Pioneer AVIC-F900BT + Accessories

I really don't want to have to part with this, but some financial things have come up, and since this is merely a toy I have, it's the first on my list of unnecessary things that can go.

Up for sale is my Pioneer AVIC-F900BT, with a myriad of things to go with it. Included will be everything you need to fully swap your pre-existing stereo, with this double din unit, including wiring harness (for 05+ non-JBL system) and dash kit.

The wiring harness is already bypassed to allow DVD/GPS control while driving.

This unit will come in the original box, with original manual on cd, bluetooth microphone, GPS antenna, and full speed Ipod connection.

Condition wise, I would say that the unit is 10/10 mechanically, and 9.5/10 cosmetically. As you can see in the pictures, all the silk screening is still flawless, and the only marks on the unit itself are fingerprints from the touchscreen. The software is fully upgraded to version 3.0, and has a customized TRD splash screen upon startup.

Information directly from Pioneer about this unit can be found here:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ms/AVIC-F900BT

Looking to get 450+shipping.

Pics:

This is still currently installed in my Truck, and will be removed, cleaned and packed to be shipped upon sale.

If you have any questions, or are interested in any other pictures please let me know and I will do my best to accomodate for you.

Local buyers can work out a deal including installation if you want.

Thanks for your time.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I dont have 300 more dollars
Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Sell some stuff!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have this I just dont need it. my house needs carpet and I want to get my concealed handgun license but I keep looking at threads like this! haha

good luck with the sale.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, need is such a bad way of gauging whether or not to buy something :P

Someone buy this! I need the cash for insurance deductables.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I am very interested. How long have you had it? Have you had any problems with it or is there anything you dont like about this model? If you were to buy another one when you have money, would u get this one again or a different one?
Old 06-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
I've had it about 4 months now. I haven't had a single issue with it. It's been great for me. As far as the model goes, there's not much drastically different from this model to the current model. This has been my first double din unit, and it's been very accessible and easy to use.

If I didn't need the money I'd be keeping it. Down the road, if I had an opportunity to have another on an unlimited budget I definitely would combine it with a dsp and be very happy.

However, I'm a broke kid fresh out of college and I got ahead of mysf with mods, now I need to get stable again.

Any other questions let me know!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st airborne
Name: charles
75thrangertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 06-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #9
Sua Sponte! RLTW
75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed75thrangertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pm sent
Old 06-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #10
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
So this unit already comes with navigation or is it just rdy for the navi
Old 06-24-2010, 12:34 AM   #11
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ever come to Lawton/Ft Sill area? If so I'm very interested.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:18 AM   #12
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Gah I wish I had the cash!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:07 AM   #13
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
This unit already comes with navigation, and the included antenna.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:07 AM   #14
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
All PMs responded too.

Pending sale.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #15
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if the sale doesn't go through. I am interested.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:55 AM   #16
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Pm sent, just need payment info. Consider it sold
Old 06-25-2010, 05:22 AM   #17
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!

Thanks for all the quick responses. Helped me get out of a tight spot without having to run up the credit card.
Old 06-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
Sua Sponte! RLTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehs View Post
I've had it about 4 months now. I haven't had a single issue with it. It's been great for me. As far as the model goes, there's not much drastically different from this model to the current model. This has been my first double din unit, and it's been very accessible and easy to use.

If I didn't need the money I'd be keeping it. Down the road, if I had an opportunity to have another on an unlimited budget I definitely would combine it with a dsp and be very happy.

However, I'm a broke kid fresh out of college and I got ahead of mysf with mods, now I need to get stable again.

Any other questions let me know!
whats a dsp?
Old 06-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #19
Okie!
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Digital signal processor.

Like an audison bit.one, or a Rockford 3sixty.2.

Jbl has the newest one on the block called the ms-8