Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

::'05-'09 JBA Tacoma 4.0L Headers::

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
::'05-'09 JBA Tacoma 4.0L Headers::

I got a pair of Jba tacoma short headers. Came with the truck i bought uninstalled. They have never been installed. there good condition. Im trying to sell them to buy some rims and tires. asking new price! 300 OBO
Paypal Only... I would prefer local pick up first over shipping..
There is no hardware that comes with these headers.

Thanks for looking.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These Headers are headed to ebay, I will post the link if your still interested.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #3

bump
Old 06-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #4

nobody wants these?
Old 06-25-2010, 01:47 AM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
they should haha. are they brand new? or just came uninstalled?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #6

They are brand new. But wear and tear from the weather.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
pfs is on a distinguished road

pfs's Tacoma Gallery
It's not that the headers are not wanted, it's the fact that we don't have the money to buy them. lol
Old 06-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
CPM.boomer is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
CPM.boomer's Tacoma Gallery
oh i want them ... i dont have 400 to drop
Old 06-29-2010, 04:01 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPM.boomer View Post
oh i want them ... i dont have 400 to drop
Shoot me a price.. or bid..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ht_1676wt_1165
Old 07-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
mnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Michael
mnudo200827's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
you can buy them brand new for $350, so with them being used and having rust cant sell them for $400,maybe like $200. I would be interested if your willing to go that low
Old 07-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnudo200827 View Post
you can buy them brand new for $350, so with them being used and having rust cant sell them for $400,maybe like $200. I would be interested if your willing to go that low
link?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #13
06lttaco has a spectacular aura about06lttaco has a spectacular aura about

06lttaco's Tacoma Gallery
if i wasn't set on long tubes then i would pick these up. bump for good deal
Old 07-05-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
mnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to beholdmnudo200827 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
I got a pair of Jba tacoma short headers. Came with the truck i bought uninstalled. They have never been installed. there good condition. Im trying to sell them to buy some rims and tires. asking new price! 300 Firm .
People are just going to pay $50 for the brand new ones with no rust, considering it comes with free shipping too, as soon as you want to come down let me. Thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
whats the difference between long tube and short tube?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
whats the difference between long tube and short tube?
well long tubes bolt right in but you lose your first two cats and they are illegal in cali for smog reasons, and they boost mid to hig h end power while short tube you get to keep your cats but you have to get them welded in. Thats as much as i know.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:34 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
well long tubes bolt right in but you lose your first two cats and they are illegal in cali for smog reasons, and they boost mid to hig h end power while short tube you get to keep your cats but you have to get them welded in. Thats as much as i know.
any performance gains with the shorts? Or is it the same as the longs?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
any performance gains with the shorts? Or is it the same as the longs?
dont know exactly, but i am sure there is some, i am asking the same question in a post in the performance section.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #19

Quote:
dont know exactly, but i am sure there is some, i am asking the same question in a post in the performance section.
k, i'll look over there...thanks dude!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #20

Quote:
People are just going to pay $50 for the brand new ones with no rust, considering it comes with free shipping too, as soon as you want to come down let me. Thanks
haha the rust isnt even bad. I can sand it off if i really want to.
I got a better offer than $200... Maybe you should buy them from that website you sent me.. I hope their not FAKE.

Also I can recommend a install shop in So cal who will do the install for about $120.

Who the hell can beat that.

Products Discussed in this Thread