Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

spare tire mount baja tail gate

Old 06-26-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
approach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud of

Name: jason
approach's Tacoma Gallery
spare tire mount baja tail gate

this came with the truck i bought, i needed a camper shell on my truck so no need for this. pretty much brand new. i need to get rid of some things around the house $450.... local sale or come and get it... dont want to try to package that up and send it. from what i can tell this is cheap. im in oklahoma city. send me a message
this is what it looks like on the truck
Old 06-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
TacoTyrant is on a distinguished road

TacoTyrant's Tacoma Gallery
Sick Truck! How much did you pick that up for? More pics of it!
Old 06-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTyrant View Post
Sick Truck! How much did you pick that up for? More pics of it!
x2 and where'd you get it from?
Old 06-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
approach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud ofapproach has much to be proud of

i picked up the truck in texas, paid 14500, got all the factory equipment he took off, had 28000 miles on it.
day i bought

shell i picked up for $100 in kansas

rack and blacked out the wheels

Old 06-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #5

Old 06-26-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Great truck and great deal!