Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HomerTaco's BARGAIN BASEMENT EVERYTHING MUST GO SALE!!!(1st & 2nd Gen)

Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up HomerTaco's BARGAIN BASEMENT EVERYTHING MUST GO SALE!!!(1st & 2nd Gen)

So, I've gone ahead & done some digging through the garage!!!
I've got a Ton of good parts I'd like to get in the hands of folks that could use them!!!

1. All prices do not include shipping!!!
2. I have no problem shipping ANY of these items!!!
3. Local pick up or meeting to do an exchange is possible!!! I live in Bucks County Pa. & travel all over the Philly area due to work. I could also meet in Delaware & Maryland (95 corridor) due to work travel as well!!!
4. Payment via Paypal accepted!!!
5. I use too many exclamation points!!!

------NEW ITEMS POSTED!!! ------- TAKE A LOOK!!! --------

Here's what I've got.

1st Gen Parts:

Grill from my 99' Taco

a couple of the clips are missing. $40.00

OEM all weather floor mats:

The Drivers side has a split in it. $15.00

3.4 V6 Stock Intake Manifold:

This Manifold has been quietly resting in my shed. Has only 500 miles on it. $50.00

Carbon Fiber Shift Knob:

I had this on the 4wd shifter in my first taco. $10.00 it's yours

Misc. Parts:

TRD Plate: SOLD!

710 cap

OEM. $5.00

K&N Filter:

^^^ 3 1/2" diameter ^^^
Really great shape! was on my CAI on the 99' Taco. $25.00

2 Pioneer 6 1/2" 3-way speakers: SOLD!

1 SAS Bazooka 6 1/2" sub woofer:

removed from it's home in the bass tube but 100% functional! - $20.00

TRD Boost Gauge: SOLD!

OEM Aux Light Switches:

One of them has a chunk out to the side.. I don't need these $7.00 each or all 4 for $20.00

Amp & Volt Gauges:

Same - leftover... $30 for both

2nd Gen Parts:

Stock single CD Head Unit: SOLD

Stock Leather Shift Knob: SOLD

4.0 V6 Stock Intake & Engine Cover:

Both in great shape! $35.00 for the intake & $25.00 for the cover (COVER SOLD)

Complete OEM Seat Cloth from 07' Sport DC: sale pending
Front -

Rear -

one issue:
little tear in the side of the drivers side bottom:

That is a dime in the pic.
What you may not know is that the driver & passenger seat bottoms are interchangeable. with this installed on the passenger seat you'll never see it! Had I not done a leather interior ( http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-interior.html ) I would have done it. $200.00 - (please don't ask for one or two pieces, I want to sell the complete set)

Random Stock Taco Badges:

I'm thinking $5 a piece... or $15 for all ???

Stock Tail Lights: SOLD!

PM me with any Questions.

Thanks for taking a look!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #2
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need an adapter to run those speakers in a 2nd gen? If not I'll scoop them and the shift knob up.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
What size is the boost gauge? Ill take it from you if its the right size
Old 06-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the tail lights from you
Old 06-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #5
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Do you need an adapter to run those speakers in a 2nd gen? If not I'll scoop them and the shift knob up.
I have seen them installed with a kit from "tacotunes"?
I personally just removed the rear door stock ones, lined the opening with weatherstripping from Home Depot, spliced the wires & screwed them right in.
I didn't feel like having to buy another kit & waiting to install them...
Old 06-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw7 View Post
What size is the boost gauge? Ill take it from you if its the right size
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
ill take the tail lights from you
PM'ed

EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!
Old 06-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Bucks are you?
Old 06-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #10
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
thanks
Old 06-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #16
Cobra6 is on a distinguished road

Army: Field Artillery Officer
Name: Beri
Cobra6's Tacoma Gallery
I would like the engine cover....

I would like the engine cover, but I need to work out shipping.....
I will send you a PM
Old 06-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #18
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good guy