Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS (OH): 05+ Tacoma All-Pro Off Road Rear Bumper w/ Receiver Hitch

Old 06-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
ashjwilliams's Tacoma Gallery
FS (OH): 05+ Tacoma All-Pro Off Road Rear Bumper w/ Receiver Hitch

SOLD (Akron, OH):

All-Pro Off Road Rear Plate Style Bumper w/ receiver hitch for 05+ Tacoma. Powder coated matte black. Some interior surface of the bumper and interior surface of the receiver hitch is primer gray. Item is in new condition, never even mounted on my truck. Selling because I decided I would rather purchase a motorcycle than put $5k in tires, wheels, suspension, trail armor, topper, etc into the Tacoma.

I've got $670 in the bumper/hitch (this was at last years group buy price), $125 in powder coating. I'm asking $650 OBO for local pickup and I will throw in a polished lighted license plate frame. I could arrange delivery in NE OH for the additional cost of my fuel for the trip. See pictures below.

Thanks for any interest.

Justin
Old 06-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
ashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of lightashjwilliams is a glorious beacon of light
Edit Bump.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #3
Dave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 3rd SFG
Name: Dave
Dave333's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 06-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
have you baught a bike yet? Im going to be finishing my 75 shovelhead in about a month. I might sell it.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
I've had about a half dozen PM's regarding shipping. I will look into it and update the thread shortly. Thanks.

Justin
Old 06-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 375taco View Post
have you baught a bike yet? Im going to be finishing my 75 shovelhead in about a month. I might sell it.
I'm sure that's a sweet ride (post a pic), but right now I am looking into cheap (starter) street bikes. I've been riding around on a friend's Ninja 650R recently. I'm looking at bikes similar to that.

If I could buy any bike I wanted I'd buy a Harley Davidson Forty Eight, but price and my own inexperience deter me from doing so (I'd hate to lay down a $11k bike).
Old 07-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #7
PM's replied to. I will explore shipping, but package shipping rates seem high. I need to look into freight shipping options. If you are interested in having the item shipped please PM me your zip code (if you haven't already).
Old 07-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
Bump for price drop. Also I decided that I would like to keep my factory floor mats.

Based upon shipping estimates thus far it is unlikely that this will be a particularly good deal unless you are local.

If I can't get a decent price I will likely install on my truck after all (and have a BSP factory rear bumper for sale in the near future). Thanks.
Old 07-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #9
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
is this bumper still for saLE???
Old 07-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
Yeah, still for sale. You have PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
Bump.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
Still interested! PM Sent!!
PM sent!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:01 AM   #16
LMAO thanks for the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
give you 100 plus shipping. lol bump for you
Old 07-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #17
My apologies to all for the poor communication; I have been busy this week.

Also in the interest of full disclosure I found the following 3 scratches/dings. FYI.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:06 PM   #18
I cleaned and touched up the scratches/dings with Rustoleum black touch up paint.

Also more importantly, this is SOLD!!!