LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

iPod/iPhone adapter kit, JBL 6 disc, TRD Off Road mats, 3" revtek spacers stock shock

Old 06-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
iPod/iPhone adapter kit, JBL 6 disc, TRD Off Road mats, 3" revtek spacers stock shock

Time to clean out the shed...

SOLD
Neo Car Audio Systems iPod/iPhone adapter,
Model is PODTOYV215
I had this hooked up to my stock JBL deck and it has worked flawlessly since I bought it about a year ago.
I think it also has the ability took up an XM radio to it, and also has 2 RCA jack inputs for just about any sound device you wanna plug into it...
Here is a link to product info: http://www.icarkits.com/product_info...oducts_id=3337

Asking price 75.00

JBL 6 disk changer... No major scratches.
2 years of use so it's not perfect physically, but works great!

Price Offer

TRD offroad mats for SR5 Double cab
(not willing to part oh individual mats)
Getting mats washed so pics will come after...

Price offer

Stock TRD bilstein CO's with RevTek spacers and top spacer plate. Approximately 18K miles on the spacers, 47K on the CO's

Price 40 bucks plus shipping.
Pics when they were being taken off the truck.

Old 06-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
TRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightTRD Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

TRD Daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I want the IPOD adapter if it's available. How much is shipping to birmingham alabama?
Old 06-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Unless the guy I'm dealing with right now falls through, no
But I'll let you know if he falls through
Old 06-28-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
tacoma47 is on a distinguished road
tacoma47's Tacoma Gallery
payment sent