Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Leer 700 Tonneau Cover (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/118501-leer-700-tonneau-cover.html)

SoCalR 10-15-2010 01:52 PM

Leer 700 Tonneau Cover
 
**SOLD

Krewblink 10-15-2010 02:26 PM

Bump for a Nice Price. !

DellGSG5 10-15-2010 02:41 PM

Will this fit on 09 shortbed?

Pugga 10-15-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DellGSG5 (Post 2282950)
Will this fit on 09 shortbed?

As listed, will fit '05 and up

SoCalR 10-15-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DellGSG5 (Post 2282950)
Will this fit on 09 shortbed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pugga (Post 2283021)
As listed, will fit '05 and up

Thanks.

Yes, as far as I know, all of our short beds are the same size. If someone else knows differently, let me know.

Pugga 10-15-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalR (Post 2283160)
Thanks.

Yes, as far as I know, all of our short beds are the same size. If someone else knows differently, let me know.

Same size, besides color, fitment shouldn't be an issue. Great price btw!

DellGSG5 10-16-2010 02:32 PM

Sent u a PM

SoCalR 10-16-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DellGSG5 (Post 2285705)
Sent u a PM

Replied

Nick Sells 10-16-2010 03:04 PM

Ya that is a good price I just paid $950 for an A.R.E. fiberglass cover in the same color today.

SoCalR 10-16-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Sells (Post 2285781)
Ya that is a good price I just paid $950 for an A.R.E. fiberglass cover in the same color today.

Damn, maybe I should have asked for more :anon: haha...It's priced for a quick sale, it's just taking up space in my parents garage.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:13 PM.