1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

feeler: oem running boards and bed extender

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tacosupreme54, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Nov 30, 2010 at 12:44 PM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    i just took my running boards off today to see if i like the look. i'm thinking i will probably keep them off, so i'd like to get an idea for what they should sell for and if there is even any interest. they are for a double cab, short bed, and i have the hardware to put them on your truck. i also have my oem bed extender that i'd like to see if there is any interest and what the value is. i'm not really sure if i wanna sell it because i might need it one day, but then again i never use it. but for the right price, it can be yours. these are both in great condition, maybe a little dirty because it was a nasty day outside today. but both have little to no wear on them because i never used them. if these do go up for sale, i'd like to deal with local guys first. we all know that it's easier to just meet or have someone to pick it up than have to transfer money, ship, etc. even if nobody offers, i'd like to hear from some guys that sold or bought some of these same items, so i can have an idea of what they are selling for. (also, i'm not sure if i am supposed to take the latches the bed extender sits in out if they sell, or if all the tacomas have them)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i also have a white a.r.e. tonneau cap for a short bed for sale if anyone is interested. there's a link in my sig.

2. Nov 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM
    RedskinRedTaco

RedskinRedTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD 4x4 Offroad Crewcab
    Trifecta folding Touneau Cover, 275/70/16 LTX M/S, Running Boards, Dynamat, tint, Alpine W404 Video system w/ backup cam, Sirius Sat, Polk Audio Component Speakers frt and back, Alpine 4x50 amp. Billy's 5100's set @ 1 3/4, 1" rear blocks, Rear TSB, trimmed frt mud flaps 4", TRD Exhuast, K&N filter. Electric Brake.
    Bought my OEM DC shortbed running boards in like new condition on Craigslist for $125 guy wanted $175

3. Nov 30, 2010 at 12:54 PM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    alright, thanks man

4. Nov 30, 2010 at 3:46 PM
    douggytundra

douggytundra Well-Known Member

Member:
    orlando
    Vehicle:
    09 D-CAB 4x4 White Sport Taco
    I have been looking for a bed extender. My brother in law lives in dunwoody outside of atlanta. I would be interested for the right price. And yes the brackets need to come off of the truck. They come with a template to drill out the holes when you buy the extender so the truck starts with a solid back bed panel on both sides. Let me know

Products Discussed in

To Top