1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4 New 2011 16" Tacoma Wheels for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by robo (sebring1970), Jan 15, 2011.

1. Jan 15, 2011 at 5:57 PM
    robo (sebring1970)

robo (sebring1970) [OP] robo (sebring1970)

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma SR5 2.7L Auto 4WD Access Cab
    OEM hood protector, OEM black step bars, ScanGaugeII computer,
    [​IMG]

Here is the deal. I just took delivery on my new 2011 Toyota Tacoma http://s95014253.onlinehome.us/221883.html. I upgraded the wheels to alloy Baja wheels. I am selling the OEM 16" wheels that originally came on the truck. These wheels have 400 miles on them before the wheels were switched. So they are not "pristine" out-of-the-box new because they were driven from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg in the middle of winter, and then put on a tire changing machine by the dealer. In otherwords, they look like any new wheel would after that. The wheel center caps are included. You guys know better than me what they are worth. I saw a wheel exactly like this on eBay with the center cap for $100. Each box weighs 32 pounds.

I have been a member here since 2007 but rarely post. I have been a member for nine years on twinturbo.net if anyone wants to check out my rep there, same screen name. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, and my own car Web site for ten years which is linked above. This is the second Taco I have owned.

I thought I'd try selling the wheels here first or at least you guys could please post and give me an idea what they are worth. I am not trying to make a killing, I just want these boxes out of here. Make an offer.

BTW, I noticed the center caps are more or less "resting" in place, they don't seem to snap into place. Every center cap has four intact clips. Seems like they need to be bent or something to make them hold tight to the wheel but I am not messing with them.

[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top