1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 02' Tacoma Tacoma PreRunner, SR5- LOW MILES!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by DonOmar, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Jan 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM
    DonOmar

DonOmar [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Omar
    Fontana, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    Black 02' PreRunner
    Soo... bills are piling up and I need to sell her:(

2002 Toyota Tacoma, Black, PreRunner SR5, 69,xxxmiles: $11,000

Absolutely nothing's wrong with her. Great truck, handles well, only thing it needs soon is new shocks so it rides a little stiff right now. 2 small dents on front passenger side bender (see photo), Besides that everything is perfect.

Selling Points: CLEAN TITLE, Low Miles! PreRunner SR5, Aftermarket 16" Chrome Wheels with 8-Month old tires, Passed Smog Nov. 2010, Full Sized spare tire, Bed Liner, OEM tail lights available upon request, Great Gas mileage for a truck, A/C blows cold, Non-Smoker driver, Front Brake pads and rotors replaced.

Features: A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cassette Radio, CD Player, Power Windows, Tinted Glass

Condition: Great cosmetic and mechanical condition, No problems whatsoever, Maintenance up-to-date, like i said there are two small/med. dents located on the front passenger-side bumper.

Call me or Email me to come check it out! I'm in Fontana, SoCal Zip Code 92335.

-Omar 951-201-1825, donomar85@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!:)

IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg

2. Feb 8, 2011 at 6:00 PM
    J-Rob #3

J-Rob #3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    02 PreRunner TRD
    Toolbox Pioneer FH-8000BT HU Blue LED Dash Lights White LED Glove Box Aries Bull Bar Tinted Windows
    that's a real good deal. it's a shame you live on the other side of the country...

Products Discussed in

To Top