Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   05-08 tail lights oem (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/137828-05-08-tail-lights-oem.html)

dYL0n 02-03-2011 01:52 PM

05-08 tail lights oem
 
2 Attachment(s)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120680327311

Attachment 87029
Attachment 87030

If a tacomaworld member purchases these, i'll adjust the price to $100!
PM for details

Thanks

DGXR 02-03-2011 01:59 PM

Didn't the lamp change from a single bulb to LED in '08 or something? Which ones are these?

dYL0n 02-03-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGXR (Post 2688690)
Didn't the lamp change from a single bulb to LED in '08 or something? Which ones are these?


09 they did the transition. those are the one i purchased. these are the singal lamp, dual filament bulb assembley.

DGXR 02-03-2011 08:47 PM

Oh... my '06 has the dual-filament bulb setup. I would pay $100 for the LEDs! LOL

dYL0n 02-04-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGXR (Post 2690651)
Oh... my '06 has the dual-filament bulb setup. I would pay $100 for the LEDs! LOL

Good luck finding the LED's for under $200. I paid $330 from the dealership shipped.

dYL0n 02-04-2011 10:24 AM

bump though... taking $30 off for tacomaworld member!

DGXR 02-04-2011 11:03 AM

I haven't had any trouble with my bulb taillamps, although they will eventually fail unlike the LEDs. I will find something else to do with my $330

dYL0n 02-04-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DGXR (Post 2692741)
I haven't had any trouble with my bulb taillamps, although they will eventually fail unlike the LEDs. I will find something else to do with my $330


$330 is pocket change ;)

DGXR 02-04-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dylandigirolamo (Post 2692880)
$330 is pocket change ;)

Ha ha ha, I lol'ed... Thanks I needed that. :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:47 AM.