1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Almost Complete Super White Jamoshi Grill

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tencrawler, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Aug 13, 2011 at 7:43 PM
    tencrawler

tencrawler [OP] I'm a lover not an expert

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Petaluma
    Vehicle:
    1985 Pickup 4x4 SCLB 22R 5SPD Manual
    Only 55K Original Miles in Spring of 2018
    Hi,

I'm posting this for my Husband while he is down south looking for a place for us to live. We are moving soon, and he was worried this wouldn't fair well in the move. He worked on it all last weekend, but didn't have time to finish before he headed out. In his words he says that the last step needed is to attach the inner black plastic frame to the outer white shell of the grill. The metal stuff in the middle is painted black, and attached with 4 bolts he glued to the white part. He said it could probably use one or two more bolts along the top and bottom for good measure. He wants $100 for the grill + shipping. I'll be handing the shipping so I say $120 will be fine. I hope that I described this thing well enough. He will be able to get to a computer in the next day or two and can correct any mistakes I might have made. Please just buy this from us so I don't have to move it to California with us; it's been sitting in my office for too long :-(

$100 + $20 for Inner & outer grill, metal grill, and the original toyota symbol that went with it. Send him a message and I will get back to you. paypal is accepted. Thanks for looking :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Aug 14, 2011 at 12:40 PM
    tencrawler

tencrawler [OP] I'm a lover not an expert

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Petaluma
    Vehicle:
    1985 Pickup 4x4 SCLB 22R 5SPD Manual
    Only 55K Original Miles in Spring of 2018
    Kudos to my wife for helping me out. It was a great grill to practice on and would have turned out great, but I simply sat around too long and now I have ran out of time. Hope one of you guys will take it, finish it properly, and display it on your Taco with pride. Thanks for the interest.

Products Discussed in

To Top