1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar 275/70/18

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Paul's TRD, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Aug 31, 2011 at 6:34 AM
    Paul's TRD

Paul's TRD [OP] I'm Not Your F***ing Brother

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 Z71 4x4 5.3L V8
    So just wanted to get an idea what the interest would be and what you would pay for a set of used Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar 275/70/18? I have had them on the truck for close to 1 year exactly this month and have 14,000.00 miles. I would say the tread is about 80% and no side wall damage. Have never been plugged or patched repaired. The only offroading I did in these was in the sand so there are no chunks gone due to wheelin on rocks and they have never seen mud (I hate mud, well, the clean-up afterwards). I'll post a few pics so you can see the tire, of course the wheel isn't going with it, unless you have some 18" or 20" wheels with the 4.5" BS and 0 offset.

I obviously would like a potential buyer, b/c I want to get new tires for my new truck. something a little bigger like 325/60/18 Falkens or something.

Anyways, chime in guys and let me know what you feel the tires are worth to you. Brand new these were $1300.00

Also looking to sell locally as shipping would be a dog and cost a ton of money. If shipping was cheap like it used to be, no problem, but unfortunately those days are gone. :(

On to the photos:

Here is the picture of tire mounted on the truck with a straight look at the thread
    [​IMG]

Side view:
    [​IMG]

2. Aug 31, 2011 at 8:28 AM
    Paul's TRD

Paul's TRD [OP] I'm Not Your F***ing Brother

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 Z71 4x4 5.3L V8
    Don't be scared to at least suggest/entertain an offer amount. I just want to see what these would go for now.

Products Discussed in

To Top