Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Buy / Sell / Trade (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/)
-   -   Need mud flaps/gaurds?? where to buy the MUD FLAPS (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/175085-need-mud-flaps-gaurds-where-buy-mud-flaps.html)

executiveDG 08-31-2011 04:23 PM

Need mud flaps/gaurds?? where to buy the MUD FLAPS
 
iam looking for mud flaps for my 2007 toyota tacoma.
My two front flaps broke.

Is anyone selling theres? also does anyone know a good place to buy them?
original or not

please help. need them really bad?

Shiftin2Sixth 08-31-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executiveDG (Post 3661314)
iam looking for mud flaps for my 2007 toyota tacoma.
My two front flaps broke.

Is anyone selling theres? also does anyone know a good place to buy them?
original or not

please help. need them really bad?

The pro-fit #7's fit very well and are only $30 for a set. You can get them at Pep-Boys. I use them and love them

executiveDG 08-31-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth (Post 3661373)
The pro-fit #7's fit very well and are only $30 for a set. You can get them at Pep-Boys. I use them and love them


thanks for the help.
In my state we dont have pepboys. I tryed looking on the website and cant find them. do you know where i can find them online?

thanks for your time

Shiftin2Sixth 08-31-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executiveDG (Post 3661510)
thanks for the help.
In my state we dont have pepboys. I tryed looking on the website and cant find them. do you know where i can find them online?

thanks for your time

you could try Amazon. I've see them on there before

Edit: Here you go. They are made by Pwerflow I guess
http://www.amazon.com/Powerflow-6416...4836002&sr=1-2

executiveDG 08-31-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiftin2Sixth (Post 3661521)
you could try Amazon. I've see them on there before

Edit: Here you go. They are made by Pwerflow I guess
http://www.amazon.com/Powerflow-6416...4836002&sr=1-2


thanks for good help.
mit have to buy those if no one has it for sale.

do the pro fit flaps come predrilled and easy to install? do you have to cut anything?

thanks

executiveDG 08-31-2011 05:38 PM

Still interested in OEM if anyone has some for sale.

thanks to all

RockyMtnTRD 08-31-2011 05:39 PM

I may be able to sell mine, I just took them off, would you do $70 shipped?

Shiftin2Sixth 08-31-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executiveDG (Post 3661674)
thanks for good help.
mit have to buy those if no one has it for sale.

do the pro fit flaps come predrilled and easy to install? do you have to cut anything?

thanks

you don't need to cut anything but you will have to drill the holes

executiveDG 08-31-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynefgretzky (Post 3661691)
I may be able to sell mine, I just took them off, would you do $70 shipped?

thanks for the reply.
what year tacoma do you have? i have the 4door tacoma with extended bed.
do you know if all tacoma mud flaps are the same?
how old are they? any cracks in them?

thanks

Jk15 08-20-2013 12:59 PM

do u want all four or just the front two

Jk15 08-20-2013 01:11 PM

6 Attachment(s)
they came off my 2011 prerunner sport they are in good condition but there is one wear spot from my oversized tires rubbing. no hardware included!!
asking $100.00 + shipping

camojared 08-20-2013 06:15 PM

Husky liner mud flaps fit perfectly and are only $40 a pair!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 AM.