1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For sale: for trade: one DUNLOP oem tire 245/75/16

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by packfan88, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Oct 14, 2011 at 9:08 PM
    packfan88

packfan88 [OP] Very Nice !

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    I bought new tires and junked the other 4, but this was my spare. I used it twice when i had two seperate flats.

Its a very nice tires and can be put right on. No holes patches or anything like that. It still has some of those rubber nobby things like all new tires.

When i had my original front tire on it got its second flat. So instead or repairing it or buying just one new one, I bought new rims and new tires all the way around. So in the time from when i got the second flat til i bought the new tires was approx a month. So i drove on this spare tire for a month (no way more 1,000 miles). Therefore I can nto say its a new tire. It is in fantastic shape and if i was in the market for ONE tire i woudl buy this in a heart beat.

So, if any of you need one tire let me know. I prefer someone local, cause I have no idea about shipping this tire or if it would even be worth it.

So to someone local, if you need a tire come by (NJ 07003) or i can mee tyou within a reasonable distance and give me enough cash to get myself and my nephew a cheeseburger and a float down at the A&W. Say $25.
    New this is a $110 + shipping.

I am willing to trade if you have anything useful worth between $20-$30

[​IMG]
    tire by PackFan88, on Flickr

Products Discussed in

To Top