1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LTB leather for console and inserts

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by cmytacoma, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Nov 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    cmytacoma

cmytacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Humboldt county NORCAL
    Vehicle:
    05 black DC LB sport
    Eclipse AVN 6620, Diamond audio 4.5" component in kicks, center channel with same mid and 2 tweets, infinity kappa perfect component 6.1 in front doors, kappa 6.1 coax in rear, sx900.4, fosgate power 1000, 06 L7 in ported box. BHLM, custom made sliders,
    Where is a good place to find leather for the center console and door inserts? I have black katzkin seats with red stitching and looking to do my door inserts and center console but where's the best place to find and what's the best leather for it? Is anyone on here still doing it if u send them ur center console? Please help!

2. Nov 10, 2011 at 2:12 PM
    Dave333

Dave333 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Loganville
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD long bed dbl cab
    Borla Exhaust, D/T LT, TRD CAI, Hella Rallye 4000, ARB, M/T Sidebiters 16", 265/75/16, Stubbs HD SKO Sliders, OME 3" lift with 886, Dakar Rear leafs, Satoshi
    www.redlinegoods.com will get you the armrest leather. They may be able to get you the door skin as well. Mine came with my Katzkin order with the group buy. May want to contact the OP of the group buy and see if he can get you the door skins.

3. Nov 11, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    Jez

Jez Hittn' easy steet on mud tires

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 Black DC TRD SR5
    K&N air intake, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, AllPro Expo rear leaf pack, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Diff Drop, U-Bolt Flip kit, Drive Shaft shim kit, Weathertech's, Borla cat back, Ultra Gauge,Clarion Radio, 18% tinted windows all the way around, smoked tail lights and rear break light, painted front chrome grill black, stained yellow fog lights, black head light mod, Interior LED kit, LED reverse lights, black leather arm rest mod
    $21 for (3' x 3') vinyl that looks just like black leather at Joanne Fabrics.....just picked some up today as a matter of fact

Products Discussed in

To Top